MSC cruise ships

izzywalker

Not sure what you mean.

I am not in my 60s yet but I think that MSC cruises are very enjoyable. The clientele is very diverse in age and nationality.

I suggest that you look at photos of the ships, the daily ‘s and read a reviews to determine whether this cruise line is appealing to you or not.

Perhaps if you tell us what exactly your criteria are, we can give you more specific answers.

what cruise ship of MSC caters for over 60s (or more appropriate)?

I've found that the time of the year and itinerary are better indicators of the mix of guests on an MSC cruise. In my experience the over 60's are more likely to go on their repositioning cruises and late or early in the year

October to March, This is coincidentally when most of the repo cruises happen.

I would look for a Musica or Fantasia class ship as they have the best facilities without being overcrowded. If you fancy the YC it will have to be Fantasia Class as the Musica class doesn't have a YC, but they do have very nice Aurea suites on deck 15.

...As it was stated above, time of the year and service levels are key words in that regards. I may say: Avoid school breaks of your destination region and those of Europe, and if you can afford an YC try to find any ship with one, that is to say all the Fantasia class of ships and newer in the fleet. Hope to have helped a little bit! Have a nice day!