Anyone bought carnival pillows, sheets,etc from website?

ccleveland

I have found the website:

http://www.carnivalcomfortcollection.com

Has anyone bought any of the pillow from this website? If so could you give me a review and let me know if the pillows are really the same as they are in the ship? Doesn't give you neck problems after sleeping with the ones you bought from this website? Just want to make sure this website has good quality and are the same ones that are from the ship.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought two pillows years ago. We loved them so much that we bought two more. Long after that, we build our little summer camp in Maine and after shopping for perfect pillows and not finding any , we bought Carnival pillows for there also. We love them.[/

We also have bought the pillows and love them!!!!!!

We have the pillows and love them. We've had them for 2 or 3 years and they are still holding up. DH destroys pillows. He wads them up and they lose their shape. These are holding up just fine. I washed them yesterday and they are good as new.

I bought a pillow from that site back in 2010. I still love that pillow. It's so wonderful. It's difficult for me to find a pillow that I really like and this one has been the one that I have held onto the longest and not ditched for it no longer being comfortable!

Wow thank you for all the great info it seems like it's worth the purchase to go ahead and buy the pillows but which ones did you guys get? Did you guys get the normal pillows or the suite pillows? And which size did you get the normal size or the king-size? I want to wonder since the king-size pillows or longer if the quality weekends or if the pillow is still really firm just like the ones in the rooms?

We have the standard size regular stateroom pillows. I think right out of the box that they are a little too high, but with time they flatten down nicely. I don't use them as my everyday pillow, though. I have a "My Pillow" that I absolutely adore.

I feel the same about the pillows in the room on the carnival ships but there just right for me. I will be purchasing the pillows hopefully soon because there so comfortable. I just can't decide on regular stateroom pillows or the suite pillows.

I have the regular size normal cabin pillow and love it!! I also sleep on the sheets set...have been for about 5 years. They are comfy and are as good as new. I also bought the duvet, but my menopausal self can no longer sleep under it.

I have the regular size normal cabin pillow and love it!! I also sleep on the sheets set...have been for about 5 years. They are comfy and are as good as new. I also bought the duvet, but my menopausal self can no longer sleep under it.

I feel like the normal size (the ones from the rooms on the ship) are really small but with 4 of them on the bed it's good. I think I might go for the king size regular pillows since I do not know what the suite pillows look like.

I thought the pillows I bought were a little too firm. My kids love them. The sheets wrinkle terribly.

Which ones did you buy? Regular stateroom pillows or the suite? And was it the regular sized pillows or the kind pillows?

I have found the website:

http://www.carnivalcomfortcollection.com

Has anyone bought any of the pillow from this website? If so could you give me a review and let me know if the pillows are really the same as they are in the ship? Doesn't give you neck problems after sleeping with the ones you bought from this website? Just want to make sure this website has good quality and are the same ones that are from the ship.

Thanks!!

I Did and I dont now what happened but mine WERE NOT the same.... Im one of the unlucky ones I guess... Sad

I Did and I dont now what happened but mine WERE NOT the same.... Im one of the unlucky ones I guess... Sad

I'm sorry :( and you ordered them from the website? That's crazy. I'm about to order mine just trying to decide if I want the regular size of the regular pillow or the regular size suite pillows. I called and they say the suite pillows are more squishy but I love the filled thick carnival pillows

Hope these help. The last one is next to a king sized pillow. Let me know if you need anything else :)

9031be83025b78d4dfe5de696895cdd4.jpg6d1c5c859b8ea1e77d1f4fc548b9fb35.jpg6b4e43ae9983438b5a248c41698f3478.jpg

Oh my goodness thank you so much!! This has helped me. I think I'm going to order the regular size pillows (the one you have in your pics) because the suite pillows I was told is more squishy and I don't like my head sinking into the pillow to much. Since I have slept with these smaller regular pillows on the ship and I like them then I'll order them :)

Oh my goodness thank you so much!! This has helped me. I think I'm going to order the regular size pillows (the one you have in your pics) because the suite pillows I was told is more squishy and I don't like my head sinking into the pillow to much. Since I have slept with these smaller regular pillows on the ship and I like them then I'll order them :)

Glad I could be of help! Your head definitely doesn't sink that much with these. I never stayed in a suite on Carnival so I went with what I knew as well :D