No Medallion but OBC

psternklar

Yes, I called yesterday and received $40pp. We paid $400 per person, I'm happy.

Well done, so it would appear they are paying out 10% of your cruise fare as compo-obc? Generous.

We paid AU$3400 (US$2500) each for a Balcony on the Royal on 18 June, booked direct with Princess. I wonder if the obc fairy will arrive for me. :halo: Perhaps not, maybe only for North Americans.

Edited by NSWP

Well done, so it would appear they are paying out 10% of your cruise fare as compo-obc? Generous.

We paid AU$3400 (US$2500) each for the Royal on 18 June, booked direct with Princess. I wonder if the obc fairy will arrive for me. :halo: Perhaps not, maybe only for North Americans.

$100/pp OBC isn't going to be 10% for a lot of cabins on longer cruises. I think $40/pp is kind of chincy compared to $100, Inside or Balcony doesn't matter if the idea is to experience *****, along with better internet.

Did it post to your Princess Personalizer yet? I called through TA on Monday and was given 100 pp but not posted as credit with Princess as yet.

Mine showed immediately and this is what it looked like...it is listed as customer goodwill

Credits

Onboard Credits are essentially onboard spending money that is applied to your shipboard folio. At the end of your cruise, these credits are applied to your final balance due. You may receive these credits as a result of a special promotion from Princess or your travel agent. The following is a detailed list of applicable credits. Please note that purchased and gifted Onboard Credits for this booking will be available onboard even though they are not visible on this list.

Onboard Credits for this Booking Credits are in U.S. Dollars (USD)

BookingMilitary Benefits$0.00$100.00$100.00Customer Goodwill$100.00$100.00$200.00Travel Agent Grp Promotion*$25.00$25.00$50.00Future Cruise Depositon*$50.00$50.00$100.00Total Onboard Credits$175.00$275.00$450.00*Please enjoy using these credits onboard as they are not refundable

I just called Princess and talked to a CSR who told me she new nothing about this $100 OBC pp. I then asked to be transferred to Guest Relations and explained how others were receiving $100 OBC pp and she did not hesitate at all and gave me the $100 OBC pp and said that it would go through my TA and be reflected on my cruise personalizer.

Thanks to Cruise Critic for bringing this to my attention.

We are currently on the Crown Princess doing B2B2B and then will transfer to the Pacific and then to the Regal on Jan 7. We talked to the Future sales rep who did not know about this offer but we had her email customer relations. They replied with $50 each for Ja 7 and $150 each for Ja 14 (14 day b2b).

Being a cruise critic member pays off again.