YouTube Travel Videos

Cruzer Two

Hi Judy,

I'm pleased that you are enjoying my YouTube videos. Putting these together has brought back some fond memories from our travels. It has been fun putting these together. The song on the Sorrento/Amalfi Coast video is Torna 'a Surriento (Return to Sorrento) by Sergio Franchi. It is on his Romantic Italian Songs album.

Ron

Thank you so much Ron. It sounds like the perfect music for our upcoming Med. cruise. ;)

Cheers,

Judy

Cruzer Two,

I'm enjoying your You Tube videos very much....Could you please tell me the name of the music you have accompanying your Naples-Amalfi-Sorrento video. :p

Thank you,

Judy

I'm please that so many people are enjoying my travel vidoes. In just over three weeks my Youtube channel has recorded over 4,000 hits from countries all around the world. Additional destinations have recently been uploaded.

Cruzer Two

Ron,

Imagine how surprised I was to see your wonderful youtube posts. All along I thought that your claim to fame was dancing in a grass skirt!!!!

Sailing is just not the same when we do not have you to look forward to on the morning show. Hope that you & Carol are doing great & hope to see many more of those wonderful memories.

Nancy

Hi Nancy,

So good to hear from you. Creating those videos did bring back some fond memories of our KOALA cruise.

You'll notice that I purposely did not include any shots of the "beached whale" prancing around in a grass skirt. I must have gained 50 pounds on our 31 sojourn of the South Pacific. I'm sure it was the food - it couldn't have been the wine, beer, etc, etc, etc. Also, you'll notice I left out you wonderful impersonation of a Walrus at the Shore Bird in Honolulu. :D What fun!

Give our best to Ed. We would love to cruise with you guys again sometime.

Ron

Cruzer Two,

Loved viewing the photos you took in Iceland! I'm sailing there from Copenhagen in June. As soon as I have some free time, I am planning on looking at the other videos you posted on YouTube!!!!! My DH and I love traveling as much as you!

Sheila

Cruzer Two,

Loved viewing the photos you took in Iceland! I'm sailing there from Copenhagen in June. As soon as I have some free time, I am planning on looking at the other videos you posted on YouTube!!!!! My DH and I love traveling as much as you!

Sheila

Sheila,

Thanks for the nice comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the videos. Enjoy your visit to Iceland.

Ron

Hey Ron,

Saw your screen name on the boards today and went to check it out. Great video of Samoa, but I also remember a lot of, dare I say, drunken singing taking place on that bus ride back to town. Oh but that Vailima beer was cold and went down easy! LOL Enjoyed your video and remembering the day. I see you flitting around the boards occassionally. Now I'll have to look for you on YouTube as well.

Another KOALA,

Deb (aka tgbarbie)

Fellow Cruise Critic Members:

I have produced over seventy videos using digital photographs from my travels in Central America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, Asia, Australia and the South Pacific.

Northern European excursions include the Netherlands, Belgium, France, England, Scotland, Ireland, and Iceland.

The photographs were edited using Ulead Video Studio 11 – a program that allows the user to add motion to still photograph

If you are interested in viewing any of these videos go to www.youtube.com and type my user name – CruzerToo – in the search box.

In the lower right hand portion of the screen is a link that allows you to select to view in high quality. Clicking on this link greatly enhances the quality of the picture. In addition, in the lower left hand portion of the viewing screen, registered users of YouTube (it’s free) can rate the quality/content of the videos.

CruzerTwo aka CruzerToo

Your pics are great! I could not stop looking at all the places you have been. Thank you so much for sharing--you are the best!;)

Hey Ron,

Saw your screen name on the boards today and went to check it out. Great video of Samoa, but I also remember a lot of, dare I say, drunken singing taking place on that bus ride back to town. Oh but that Vailima beer was cold and went down easy! LOL Enjoyed your video and remembering the day. I see you flitting around the boards occassionally. Now I'll have to look for you on YouTube as well.

Another KOALA,

Deb (aka tgbarbie)

Hey Deb,

I'm glad you enjoyed the Youtube videos - thanks for the nice comments. The ride back to the Sapphire after an afternoon at Tisa's Barefoot Bar was great - what a fun afternoon. I am still mad at Youtube for taking my original sound track (Cheeseburgers in Paradise) off the video - something about copyrights.

Did you see the video from the Great Barrier Reef with pictures of you and Tom. The KOALA cruise was fabulous. We hope to cruise with you guys again one of these days.

All the best,

Ron & Carol

Your pics are great! I could not stop looking at all the places you have been. Thank you so much for sharing--you are the best!;)

Veronica,

Thanks for the wonderful comments - I'm really glad that you enjoyed my videos. Yes, travel is my passion and I'm very fortunate to have been able to go to all of the places we've traveled. We are leaving in two months for a cruise from Dubai to Rome with some really neat stops in Oman and Egypt. Look for additional videos of Dubai; Muscat, Oman; Luxor & The Valley of the Kings; and Cairo & The Pyramids when we return.

Ron

CruzerTwo aka CruzerToo

Fellow Cruise Critic Members:

I have produced over seventy videos using digital photographs from my travels in Central America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, Asia, Australia and the South Pacific.

Northern European excursions include the Netherlands, Belgium, France, England, Scotland, Ireland, and Iceland.

The photographs were edited using Ulead Video Studio 11 – a program that allows the user to add motion to still photographs; captions and titles; and a sound track to create a motion picture effect.

If you are interested in viewing any of these videos go to www.youtube.com and type my user name – CruzerToo – in the search box.

In the lower right hand portion of the screen is a link that allows you to select to view in high quality. Clicking on this link greatly enhances the quality of the picture. In addition, in the lower left hand portion of the viewing screen, registered users of YouTube (it’s free) can rate the quality/content of the videos.

CruzerTwo aka CruzerToo

Cruzer Two and Too,

Hope you are still around because I wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed your videos. They were fabulous.

Marilee

Cruzer Two and Too,

Hope you are still around because I wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed your videos. They were fabulous.

Marilee

Hi Marilee,

I'm still around - thanks for the kind words. I'm glad that you enjoyed my videos.

CruzerTwo aka CruzerToo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ron & Carol,

We have just been watching some of your videos and they brought back good memories of past cruises as well as giving us some ideas for upcoming ones.:)

We were on the Sydney to LA cruise with you and also cruising friends Ray & Mirella.

Happy cruising!

Joyce & Les

Hi Ron & Carol,

We have just been watching some of your videos and they brought back good memories of past cruises as well as giving us some ideas for upcoming ones.:)

We were on the Sydney to LA cruise with you and also cruising friends Ray & Mirella.

Happy cruising!

Joyce & Les

Hi Joyce & Les,

Yes, I do remember you from the KOALA cruise. Thanks for the kind remarks regarding the videos. We are leaving next month for the pirate infested waters of the Gulf of Aden for a Dubai to Rome cruise - if RCCL does not decide to cancel. We stop in Muscat, Oman and a couple of stops in Egypt to see the Valley of the Kings at Luxor and in Cairo to see the Pyramids. Hopefully, I will have some more interesting videos to post upon our return.

Regards,

Ron

Wow..:D..great pic's....music too!!!...what was the music you had w the Delta clip? It was wonderful....

We will be going to Rome on May 2...then meeting up with our ship the Oosterdam in Venice....on to Greece and Turkey.....watched most of the ones you had.............Thanks so much...am sending my cc roll call buddies to youtube....!!! :cool:

I have recently uploaded two aviation videos to my Youtube channel that might be of interest to you world travelers.

Delta through the Decades

The Final Salute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqtu5NmHSAk

CruzerTwo aka CruzerToo

Wow..:D..great pic's....music too!!!...what was the music you had w the Delta clip? It was wonderful....

We will be going to Rome on May 2...then meeting up with our ship the Oosterdam in Venice....on to Greece and Turkey.....watched most of the ones you had.............Thanks so much...am sending my cc roll call buddies to youtube....!!! :cool:

Hi Sandy,

Thanks very much for the compliments. I'm glad you enjoyed the videos.

The music with Delta through the Decades was Adiemus Live and the name of the group is Adiemus. This was the music that accompanied a Delta televison commercial from 1994 that aired in Europe.

The music with Final Salute was You and I by Celine Dion.

We were on the Oosterdam in the Baltic Sea, but this was several years ago before I starting making pictures and turning them into travel videos.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks again.

Ron aka CruzerTwo aka CruzerToo

• 2 weeks later...

Russel, thanks for the nice comments. My next aviation project will be a Special Tribute to Flight Attendants. This video along with some additional cruise videos will be posted in June. We leave May 17th for cruise from Dubai to Rome with stops in Oman and Egypt.

Ron aka CruzerTwo aka CruzerToo

• 3 weeks later...
We are off for a few days in Dubai and then a RCCL cruise from Dubai to Rome. Additional videos will be posted on Youtube when we return in June.

Ron

You have been on some fabulous trips and this sounds like it will be another one! I'd love to go to Dubai sometime so in the meantime I'll live vicariously through your videos when you return.:D Have a wonderful trip!!

• 3 weeks later...
You have been on some fabulous trips and this sounds like it will be another one! I'd love to go to Dubai sometime so in the meantime I'll live vicariously through your videos when you return.:D Have a wonderful trip!!

We're home from out Middle East adventure. Thanks for the very nice comments. I glad you are enjoying my videos.

Dubai was awesome - the amount of wealth is unbelievable. It was everything you've read about and more.

Muscat, Oman and Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt on the Sinai Peninsular were two more very interesting port calls. Muscat was the hub of the frankincense trade going back to biblical times. Sharm is mainly a rich, Red Sea, resort town on the southern part of the Sinai. We were disappointed that the port call for Luxor was canceled, but we did enjoy our day in Sharm.

The Suez Canal transit was the most interesting sea day that I've experienced. This was a real treat.

And of the course the Pyramids did not disappoint - they were spectacular.

It will take me a couple of weeks to compose the videos from this trip. I will upload them as soon as possible.

The Brilliance of the Seas sails from Barcelona to Dubai in January 2010. I highly recommend this trip. It also includes a stop at the port for Petra, Jordon.

Thanks again for you comments and stay tuned for more videos. I will post a note on this thread when the videos from the Middle East have been uploaded to youtube.

Ron