Paradise dry dock?

Megan_Strick

I looked at cruises a few months and and there were no balconies. I just changed ships and am now on the Paradise in June 2018 and they have balconies. However, it is a guaranteed and Carnival will choose for us which I'm nervous about. Anyway, will it have gone in to dry dock before my cruise and balconies added?

Yes, there have been several threads about this. That's sort of how you find out, same way with Elation which is in drydock now. suddenly there are balconies to book, but only as a gty. EM

Ok thanks. I used the search feature and didn’t see anything but may have not scrolled down far enough

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I looked at cruises a few months and and there were no balconies. I just changed ships and am now on the Paradise in June 2018 and they have balconies. However, it is a guaranteed and Carnival will choose for us which I'm nervous about. Anyway, will it have gone in to dry dock before my cruise and balconies added?

Paradise's next dry dock is scheduled for 2/22/2018 through 3/25/2018, so your cruise is after dry dock. Mock bookings show balcony cabins available after dry dock, but only as guarantees as you noted. Carnival doesn't reveal much about dry dock details prior to dry docks anymore after Sunshine's promised upgrades were not completed timely resulting in bad press.

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1529/~/carnival-paradise-%28pa%29-fact-sheet