Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Hi everyone! We just booked in December. :) we are in a haven Aft. I’m going crazy trying to figure out which deck would be the best. Any opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm on the December 8th cruise deck 15. I choose based on what's over and under me.

Hi everyone! We just booked in December. :) we are in a haven Aft. I’m going crazy trying to figure out which deck would be the best. Any opinions?

We chose 9. Historically the balconies on 9 have been the largest. [emoji6]

Let’s talk entertainment...

Rehearsals have started for ¡Havana! (nah nah nah).

ef3bc63a326d02035d6f5b2ea55e093c.jpg

And our guys from Jersey Boys ran into none other than the man himself... Frankie Valli...

3ec06a2ebc1e71cc2d8ad258e102bc98.jpg

Enough with the countdown... I’m ready!

Last Saturday we saw Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons in concert in Clearwater. During the show, Frankie Valli introduced the cast of Jersey Boys that will be performing on the Bliss. They rehearse at the Norwegian Creative Studios, in Riverview, Florida, about 15 minutes from our house. http://www.norwegiancreativestudios.com/ We are booked for Dec. 8, 2018. Looking forward to seeing them.

We chose 9. Historically the balconies on 9 have been the largest. [emoji6]

I have been reading that too :) on the pictures it looks like the cabin is smaller when balcony is bigger. Do you know if all the cabins are the same size and it’s not to scale on layouts?

This appears to be the last web cam shot of our Norwegian Bliss...

9dcc33f60e0dd166610daeb3b8eadd2f.jpg

And I think this was our first view of her, posted by FreestyleNovice on April 13, 2017...

13c596460ca58f4bde6ecfd3167df66a.jpg

So exciting, Thanks Dougout! Truly amazing!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have been reading that too :) on the pictures it looks like the cabin is smaller when balcony is bigger. Do you know if all the cabins are the same size and it’s not to scale on layouts?

The stateroom sizes don't change based on deck. The balcony size does. The B1 will differ in bed location and balcony width and the H6 will differ in bedroom/master bathroom configuration. The M1 balcony width will differ but stateroom size is the same. HC B1s are the same in size but balcony depth differs.

Thus far, Bliss seems to match Escape and Joy in aft-facing staterooms/balconies.

Hi

Does anyone have experience what is the best mounting tool for an action cam while driving on the race track?

My first thought was a head mount but I am not sure about it because of the helmet and maybe there is not enough time before I have to start driving.

I believe the cabins themselves are of similar size. The different balcony sizes come from the slant on the back of the ship.

I'm on the December 8th cruise deck 15. I choose based on what's over and under me.

We are on deck 15 on the December 8th cruise. We already have more than 100 people signed up for the M&G. I am so excited to sail on this new ship!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersachsen/oldenburg_ostfriesland/Ueberfuehrung-der-Norwegian-Bliss-steht-kurz-bevor,norwegianbliss216.html

Link, there Are some new inside pics too,

Meyer Wrote now Not before monday morning on their Homepage

cc71651f8972761025202efdb28a167b.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Edited by Steff79

Man, I still can't get over how gargantuan that thing is. Never been on a mega ship before so I never really looked at them for long.

And that hull art. Every time I see a picture, it still hits me at how it's the prettiest hull art out there. I like how it doesn't just look like some graphic sticker slapped across the side like the Pearl. NCL has others with comprehensive art, but I like how this is a sea life theme. It matches not only Alaska, but pretty much any ocean. Since at the end, it's still a ship, I find the marine theme more appropriate than one based on a city, even if that city art is beautiful.