Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

It takes the place of the rope course , so no sun space lost.

Good to hear. So, and admittedly I've only been spot reading, there is a planned Go Kart track for the Bliss... or is that just speculation at this point?

Tom

Thanks freestyle novice for this thread! We will be sailing on the Bliss on May 10th, 2018 Panama Canal, Miami to LA. We have a very active roll call so far. So excited to be sailing on her in the first year! We are in a spa balcony, (I forget which deck).

Glad I found this thread! I am booked in a studio cabin in October 2018 for the 8 day Mexican Rivera. Long long way off, and this will help the time go by :)

Same here! Although I am hoping by that time I might actually be in a relationship :rolleyes: if not I am hoping to find some friends to come along since we are on the west coast and it'll be the year I turn 30 :loudcry:

Same here! Although I am hoping by that time I might actually be in a relationship :rolleyes: if not I am hoping to find some friends to come along since we are on the west coast and it'll be the year I turn 30 :loudcry:

30 is a great age! Don't sweat the relationship stuff just enjoy yourself in the now! I am so excited for this trip, just such a long way off!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Following! Thanks for putting this thread together! I'm booked on the November 2018 Caribbean cruise. I haven't followed a ship being built (that I was sailing on) since my first cruise on the Breakaway! It was so exciting to watch the ship come to life, knowing that I'd be on her in a few months time.

The Everything... threads are the best! Thanks again!

Great site for updates. I'm looking forward to finding more details about the unknowns of the Bliss as she is built.

Right now I'm wondering if the floor plans shown are preliminary? Specifically I know the Breakaway balcony cabins alternate which side of the cabin the bed is on (next to balcony or next to the bathroom). You can tell by looking at the Breakaway's floor plan and see which side has the indented jog where the bed is located. On the Bliss's current floor plans each cabin is shown with straight walls (no jogs). Any comments?

I'm booked on the 2nd sailing west from Miami through the Panama Canal. Can't wait!!

John K.

Specifically I know the Breakaway balcony cabins alternate which side of the cabin the bed is on (next to balcony or next to the bathroom). You can tell by looking at the Breakaway's floor plan and see which side has the indented jog where the bed is located. On the Bliss's current floor plans each cabin is shown with straight walls (no jogs). Any comments?

I seem to recall that the Escape floor-plans showed the same straight walls early on. I think it's fairly safe to assume that bed position on the Bliss will be based on cabin occupancy, following the same design as all prior BA and BA+ ships. Those that sleep 3 (triangle on deck plans) will have the couch next to the balcony, and those that sleep 4 (plus-sign on deck plans) have the bed next to the balcony. Nothing I've yet seen has contradicted this assumption.

Yay, FreestyleNovice! I've been waiting for this thread.

We are booked on the Bliss for the inaugural Seattle to Alaska cruise on June 2, 2018. Cannot wait! This will be our first time on a mega size ship and also our first time on a brand new ship. We splurged a little extra for an aft balcony cabin. Only 436 days to go! ;)

Also on June 2nd we started a Cruise Critic page for it as well . http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52391820#post52391820