Elite Lounge on Pacific Princess

gvre

The Pacific Lounge is on deck 10 forward, with forward views overlooking the bow. It's a pleasant area with comfortable seating. I'll be there in a few weeks, and hope that's where the elite lounge will be held, as it has been on my past cruises on the Pacific.

The Pacific Lounge is on deck 10 forward, with forward views overlooking the bow. It's a pleasant area with comfortable seating. I'll be there in a few weeks, and hope that's where the elite lounge will be held, as it has been on my past cruises on the Pacific.

We look forward to your inputs regarding the Pacific Princess. The last time we were on Tahitian Princess, former sister of the Pacific, we weren't Elite yet so we didn't pay attention to what was what. A different case now with a planned voyage over the holidays in December on the Pacific Princess. Whether it's the lounge on deck 10 forward or the alternating specialty dining venues, it doesn't matter as long as they fix the current menu choices for the Drink of the Day.

Thanks to the OP for asking questions like this. I don't always know what to ask and we had such a good time at the Elite/Platinum lounge on our last cruise, thanks to the great staff. While we don't cruise the Pacific until the 5 Dec18 T/A there is so much to learn about our first "small ship" cruise. :)

There are not too many lounges on the Pacific Princess, so they have to move the party around each evening.

The Pacific Lounge was where the Elite/Platinum Lounge was located every night on our holiday cruise last year on Pacific Princess.

The Pacific Lounge was where the Elite/Platinum Lounge was located every night on our holiday cruise last year on Pacific Princess.

Seems logical. If they have something going on there, they can always move aft to either Crown Grill or Sabatini's, whichever is not used that day.

We will be there with you!

See you on board.

• 1 month later...

I just disembarked the lovely Pacific Princess last week. The nightly (except for Captain's Cocktail party nights) "Elite/Platinum Lounge" was held in the Pacific Lounge. The menu for nibbles was all the usual stuff, and the drinks menu seemed to be too. I had my nightly Chardonnay instead, except for margarita nights!

My favorites .... Stilton, Guacamole, Steak Tartare, shrimp, and sushi .... were all great, and every night there was a nice selection of 4-5 cheeses too, which was nice when the main offering did mot appeal to me.

I am pleased to hear they are using the Pacific Lounge for the E/P/S lounge. Hard to see how they would use either of the specialty restaurants with the dining tables there. Hopefully, they will modify the drinks menu to get back to some of the "old favorites".

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone have a photo of the Pacific Lounge since the refurb?

I don't remember it being any different before or after, they did put in new chairs here and there which were not as comfortable in the Club lounge bar and Jacuzzis which still weren't working properly and gave the buffet a change of paint color and different flooring but that seemed to be about it in what I saw.

Anyone have a photo of the Pacific Lounge since the refurb?

We were on it immediately after the dry dock and will be on it again Dec.22, 2017. The refurb. was not completed due to storms. It continued when we got to NY and Dover. I didn't see much difference in the Pacific Lounge where we danced a lot.

Those who are also going on Dec. 22; have you been on the Roll Call? It is very quite.