Formal Nights on Allure Western Mediterranean

ajdude

We are also on the Allure doing the Med in October. I'm not sure which nights will be formal since some passengers will be embarking in Barcelona and some in Rome. I have a feeling the standard formal nights may be different on this itinerary. If someone knows I'd appreciate this information, as well.

We are also on the Allure doing the Med in October. I'm not sure which nights will be formal since some passengers will be embarking in Barcelona and some in Rome. I have a feeling the standard formal nights may be different on this itinerary. If someone knows I'd appreciate this information, as well.

This is guess work from my part but Rome is considered an Interport Sailing while the cruise dates from Barcelona are considered Masterport.

All things are scheduled in line with the masterport sailing so I would assume the formal dinners will be the same.

So for ajdude's reservation I expect their first formal night to be 13th June and 15th.

Again. This is speculation that they keep formal nights as according to the schedule from their Master voyage from Barcelona.

And a general tip for people sailing on Allure from Rome. Things in Cruise planner and online check in will have their cutoff days counting from the Barcelona sailing before your arrival. Make sure you do online check in and any extra orders well in advance.

"Cruise Planner products and services are normally available online up to 4 days prior to the sail date.

For interporting guests, the booking window will remain at 4 days prior to the master sail date. So the actual cut off date for an interporting guest will vary depending on their embarkation date as compared to the master sailing embarkation date. "

I am looking forward to hearing if there are formal nights on October 2015 cruise.

I contacted RC but no reply. Looking at the itinerary I thought maybe they will not happen. I have booked my time dining so far. I and my husband are travelling from Canada, so packing a lot is a challenge.

:confused:

This is guess work from my part but Rome is considered an Interport Sailing while the cruise dates from Barcelona are considered Masterport.

All things are scheduled in line with the masterport sailing so I would assume the formal dinners will be the same.

So for ajdude's reservation I expect their first formal night to be 13th June and 15th.

Again. This is speculation that they keep formal nights as according to the schedule from their Master voyage from Barcelona.

And a general tip for people sailing on Allure from Rome. Things in Cruise planner and online check in will have their cutoff days counting from the Barcelona sailing before your arrival. Make sure you do online check in and any extra orders well in advance.

"Cruise Planner products and services are normally available online up to 4 days prior to the sail date.

For interporting guests, the booking window will remain at 4 days prior to the master sail date. So the actual cut off date for an interporting guest will vary depending on their embarkation date as compared to the master sailing embarkation date. "

Appreciate this is guesswork on your behalf, but I am confused. We sail From Italy on 30 July, so can you tell me which dates you think will be our formal nights please (or anybody who has a better maths brain than me).

Thanks in advance

Parramatta

• 2 weeks later...
Appreciate this is guesswork on your behalf, but I am confused. We sail From Italy on 30 July, so can you tell me which dates you think will be our formal nights please (or anybody who has a better maths brain than me).

Thanks in advance

Parramatta

31 July - Naples

03 august - Palma de mallorca

For other people sailing from Rome, I would expect it to be on the day the ship is in Naples and Palma de Mallorca.