gym to room after 6pm in gym clothes without the wrath of the dress code pack?

Bobtails12

I tried to upload some pictures. They do not have spin bikes. The classes were more like movement and things like that but I did not really pay attention to that. 8 treadmills. About 6 bikes (3 regular and 3 recumbent) and 4 elliptical. About 6 or 7 technogym machines for various body parts and a multi-functional machines. Also dumbells etc. They do not have any equipment I use with my trainer at home like exercise balls, resistance bands etc. It is located in the spa on the stern of deck 10 with great views. Each cardio station has a tv and they supply headphones. It is interesting that there is only 1 scale on board that has to be shared between the men's and ladies changing rooms. It was never crowded. I usually went in late afternoon so I do not know how it was in the morning. Have a great trip.

thanks empty nester...on a serious note- is there water and fridge for cold towels? i feel it helps in cooling red head- so as to look decent for dinner...

very brave of you to be looking for a scale on holidays...in my youth I might have done that - now as long as everything still zips and feels good- then i am happy.

thanks empty nester...on a serious note- is there water and fridge for cold towels? i feel it helps in cooling red head- so as to look decent for dinner...

very brave of you to be looking for a scale on holidays...in my youth I might have done that - now as long as everything still zips and feels good- then i am happy.

Hi Bobtails12.....there is water kept in the fridge but no cold towels in the fridge. Maybe roll one up and put it on the bottom of the fridge before you do your workout?

I am like you, I check my weight quite often at home but refuse to look when I board the ship. I will worry about it when I get home :D. But using the stairs constantly and keeping active usually keeps the damage manageable.

Julie

thanks all.

i probably wouldn't put a towel in the water fridge- as could cross contaminate water bottles- and staff would get in trouble - but would do a ice bucket in sink in cabin with water for a bit of cooling face mini plunge.

thanks all for your help.