Crown Princess 5 day menus

Host CJSKIDS

Does anyone who has recently been on a 5 day Crown Princess sailing now the order of the menus? Trying to figure out which night to book the speciality dining. I know that the 2nd night is Formal night and the 5th night is the menu with the turkey on it. Just wondering what other menus they use.

Anyone have any of the patters?!!

Try going to the roll call section under previous cruises for the crown princess, maybe they still have them. If not then try to have someone on an upcoming cruise take a picture of them for you. I hoe this at least gives you an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's two weeks to our cruise and I just wanted to mention this post to see if anyone has recently been on a 5 day Crown cruise and have taken photos of or recall the MDR dinner menus. We're also trying to decide which night(s) to book our specialty. Thanks!

just got off the crown ,,I know we had lobster one night but cant remember which one,,we where on a 7 day and think it was 2 nd to last night Sorry.. Also patters dont help in this area of food,, I do remember leaving the buffet one night because they had a while pig they where cutting up for dinner Gross eyes and ears etc ug,

just got off the crown ,,I know we had lobster one night but cant remember which one,,we where on a 7 day and think it was 2 nd to last night Sorry.. Also patters dont help in this area of food,, I do remember leaving the buffet one night because they had a while pig they where cutting up for dinner Gross eyes and ears etc ug,

This also bothered me and I had to leave. I don't get why they would feel the need to do that.