Ultimate Beverage Package

Bethany335

We just sailed on Escape 2/10/18 and had the Ultimate Beverage Package. Needless to say we all enjoyed it. Our understanding was that it covered drinks up $15 dollars and so far no complained of any crazy alcohol bills after getting off the ship. We are now planning our next cruise and researching other NCL ships for an Eastern Caribbean itinerary and I came across a review posted by someone who sailed on NCL Gateway who had the UBP and the said their package only covered drinks up to $10 and they had a hefty bill. My question is does the UBP max drink price change depending on the ship you sail on?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Bethany335

The terms of conditions show it is the same $15 for every ship.

https://www.ncl.com/terms/ultimate-beverage-package

The only way they would have had a bill -- taxes when they were drinking still in American port (although that would have been a lot of drinks on starting day!!), if they did mojito flights -- which aren't covered, if they did specialty events involving alcohol -- or if they had beverages above the $15 allowance and were paying the difference.

Hope that helps.

The limit of $15 is the same on all ships. I can't guess what that reviewer is talking about, unless maybe it's a very old review. The limit used to be lower a few years ago.

Edit - Just found the review. Evidence, if it were ever needed, not to just take what someone says on the internet as the truth.

The limit of $15 is the same on all ships. I can't guess what that reviewer is talking about, unless maybe it's a very old review. The limit used to be lower a few years ago.

Edit - Just found the review. Evidence, if it were ever needed, not to just take what someone says on the internet as the truth.

Thanks Keith! I was a little worried cuz we are booking another NCL cruise right now and that UBP is an essential part of our group’s cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums