Originally posted by cruiser123!
pghsteelerfan, your review was amazing!! I just contacted Spencer's to book based on it . Any recommendations for Barbados or Antigua?
So glad to see you booked with Spencer. His tours are amazing. We had a wonderful time with them as well based off pgh's review and information. However, we did go for the snorkeling and to date, it's one of our favorites! Just know that you can also be on the beach there in front of the hotel (you just can't use their beds unless you pay) and the water is real nice there.

If you need something to hold you over until you go there...I have a huge review, listed in my signature line, and it's full of pictures. (You'll see a lot of snorkeling pictures and it just might entice you to give it a shot and see what you are missing out on in a whole new world under the water. It's amazing!)
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
NCL:
EPIC SPIRIT PEARL STAR JEWEL GETAWAY SUN SKY DAWN BREAKAWAY JADE EPIC
CARNIVAL:
Dream Pride Breeze Fascination Conquest Magic
ARUBA: Arashi Beaches Animals Sites
BAHAMAS:Great Stirrup Cay Half Moon Cay Blue Lagoon Melia Junkanoo Paradise
BARBADOS:Boatyard
BELIZE:Cavetubing Cavetubing Bannister Shark Ray Alley Goffs Rendezvous
BERMUDA: Horseshoe Snorkel Park Tobacco St Catherines Achilles Jet Ski/boat rental Warwick-Horseshoe Long Bay-Clearwater Tobacco Snorkel Park
COSTA MAYA:Almaplena Maya Chan Nohoch Blue KayBlueKay
COZUMEL:Chankanaab Dolphin Swim Chankanaab Nachi Playa Mia Sanchos Passion Island Palancar Money Bar Paradise
CURACAO Diving
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC:Saona
GRAND CAYMAN:Stingray Sandbar Stingrays, Rum Point
GRAND TURK:BohioGovernorsGibbs
ROATAN: LFKey LFK Maya Key West Bay ZiplineLFK scuba
SAN JUAN:Pamelas
ST KITTS:Reggae Carambola
ST LUCIA: Jalousie
ST MAARTEN:Orient & Maho Mullet Maho Divi Pinel
ST THOMAS:Saphhire Coki Linquist Coki
TORTOLA: Baths