CIRQUE DREAMS AND STEAM on the Getaway

crystalaziza

CIRQUE DREAMS AND STEAM

Can anyone who has done this, give me a little more info on what the show is. NCL doesn't provide much info. I've done the Illitionarium and loved it. Thank You In Advance.

Edited by crystalaziza
Forgot to include the show name.

Took our kids (7 & 10) to it a couple weeks ago. Enjoyable (assuming your expectations are not cirque du soliel). Think along the lines of juggling, balancing, strength performances (and that may sound pretty basic, but most of the 'acts' are quite entertaining - ex. - a gal was laying on her back juggling, *while* also twirling hoola hoops with each foot). The show is done with design and costuming that is very steampunk - I thought that was a nice touch as well.

I’d love to know too, done the epic cirque dreams and were on getaway in August

It is along the lines of a Cirque Dreams show which is small stage jugggling, balancing, and strength acrobatics.

Remember, someone from your party should be in line at least an hour before show time. All members of your party should be in line 30 minutes before show time when the doors open for general seating. You will be seated first come first serve. Haven guests are seated first through a crew elevator, so even if you are first in line, you won’t get the “best” seats.

We just saw it last night. The food was as good or better than dining room fare but there are no choices. A salad, steak & shrimp, interesting little desserts. Great experience and kid-friendly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just saw it last night. The food was as good or better than dining room fare but there are no choices. A salad, steak & shrimp, interesting little desserts. Great experience and kid-friendly.

Do they have kids' portions or does everyone get the same thing? I think our kids will eat the steak and shrimp, I am really just curious as I'm about to book it for our April sailing on Getaway.

Do they have kids' portions or does everyone get the same thing?

They do have a very limited alternative for kids. Mac n' cheese (it wasn't good), or chicken fingers. I can't recall if that was the only kids options... my son thought it was just those two.

It is along the lines of a Cirque Dreams show which is small stage jugggling, balancing, and strength acrobatics.

Remember, someone from your party should be in line at least an hour before show time. All members of your party should be in line 30 minutes before show time when the doors open for general seating. You will be seated first come first serve. Haven guests are seated first through a crew elevator, so even if you are first in line, you won’t get the “best” seats.

Thanks, done cirque dreams 3 times, sounds too close to the epic one to bother booking it.

CIRQUE DREAMS AND STEAM

Can anyone who has done this, give me a little more info on what the show is. NCL doesn't provide much info. I've done the Illitionarium and loved it. Thank You In Advance.

Just off the getaway and assure you this show was pretty cool for a cruise ship! They had a knife thrower that did amazing stuff! Food was ok, service was fast!

• 9 months later...