Boarding question!

sunshine0

First of all, I just want to say I've enjoyed everyone's reviews, thank you all very much for taking your time out to post it.

So my question is: I booked a grand suite and it has priority boarding, I also booked one interior room for other family member, boarding for them would be after us, I want all of us to board together in one group, how do we do that? We are 4 adults and 2 kids.

Thank you in advance.

First of all, I just want to say I've enjoyed everyone's reviews, thank you all very much for taking your time out to post it.

So my question is: I booked a grand suite and it has priority boarding, I also booked one interior room for other family member, boarding for them would be after us, I want all of us to board together in one group, how do we do that? We are 4 adults and 2 kids.

Thank you in advance.

You have two options. #1 - Purchase FTTF for the other family member's cabin (when it becomes available) so that they will have priority boarding too. #2 - Wait until the others can board (based on their zone number) and board with them.

Make sure those in the interior room get an early check in time. It won't matter what time you have because your boarding pass will say Priority and you can enter the terminal at any time/ That way they will get a low boarding number and you won't have to wait long for their number to be called and you can board together.

If they buy FTTF, they still board the suites before the FTTF group, so you would still have to wait a few minutes to board with them.

im sorry for sounding dumb can someone tell me what FTTF means? and how do I find out details about it. Also I have read that the boarding time starts being available about 200 days out but I have already filled out my check-in stuff so where will I find the check-in times when they do come available? Thanks

im sorry for sounding dumb can someone tell me what FTTF means? and how do I find out details about it. Also I have read that the boarding time starts being available about 200 days out but I have already filled out my check-in stuff so where will I find the check-in times when they do come available? Thanks

You are not sounding dumb at all, these acronyms get confusing! [emoji2]

Here is the info for Faster To The Fun or FTTF:

FASTER TO THE FUN (FTTF)

Now guests can maximize their vacation fun with Carnival's Faster to the Fun (FTTF) package. This program is available for purchase via Carnival.com Shore Excursions. Space is limited. Simply click on your cruise ship departure port for availability. Faster to the Fun is very popular and sells out quickly so we encourage you to check back in case of cancellations.

Note: VIFP Platinum and Diamond members do not need to purchase this package as these and other benefits are included as part of Platinum and Diamond Club status.

Faster to the Fun is offered in the following home ports: Baltimore, Charleston, Fort Lauderdale, Galveston, Jacksonville, Long Beach, Miami, Mobile, New Orleans, New York, Port Canaveral, San Juan, Seattle and Tampa.

Faster to the Fun is not offered on Carnival Journeys departures, nor on cruises from the following home ports: Honolulu, Norfolk, Vancouver and Europe.

The price is per stateroom, so only one guest needs to purchase Faster to the Fun and all occupants in the stateroom receive the benefits. Prices are subject to change and may vary by ship. Faster to the Fun is subject to availability.

Prices Starting From

Per Stateroom

Cruise Durations

$49.95 USD

2 day and 3 day cruises

$49.95 USD

4 day cruises (excluding Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Triumph, Carnival Valor and Carnival Victory)

$59.95 USD

4 day cruises on Carnival Liberty, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Triumph,

Carnival Valor and Carnival Victory

$59.95 USD

5 day cruises on Carnival Sensation

$69.95 USD

5 day cruises (excluding Carnival Sensation)

$69.95 USD

6 day and 7 day cruises

$79.95 USD

8 day and longer cruises (excluding Carnival Journeys departures)

Here's what the program includes:

Priority Security, Check-in and Boarding

A dedicated security and check-in lane has been set aside for all Priority guests on embarkation day. FTTF guests will board after VIFP Diamond, Platinum and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations.

Note: Only Diamond, Platinum and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations have access to the Captain’s Lounge.

First Access to Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready for you as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for all the fun you are about to have.

Note: This is also a benefit for VIFP Diamond and Platinum guests.

Priority Luggage

While we process thousands of bags, FTTF luggage will receive priority delivery.

Guest Services

Quickly have any of your questions answered or requests addressed as you will have a dedicated phone extension and line at Guest Services.

Dining Reservations

Priority Dinner Time Assignment: FTTF guests will be cleared after VIFP Platinum guests. This benefit does not include specific time reservations for 'Your Time Dining'.

Note: VIFP Diamond guests and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations are guaranteed their dining in the Main Dining Room.

Tender Priority

You will have priority tender service from ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible) so you can explore ashore as quickly as you want to. When ready to go ashore, if not on a Carnival shore excursion, present yourself at the Guest Services Desk.

Note: This is also a benefit for VIFP Diamond and Platinum guests and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations.

Debarkation Choices

When it’s time to say good bye, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Note: This is also a benefit for VIFP Diamond and Platinum guests and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations.

Things to Remember

The FTTF price is not per person. One ticket per stateroom covers all occupants of the stateroom, so only one guest needs to purchase and all occupants receive the benefits.

For guests sailing on multiple cruises back to back, FTTF must be purchased for each cruise in order to benefit from the program.

FTTF can only be purchased prior to the cruise; al a carte services cannot be purchased onboard. FTTF is now open on sail dates through 2018, where applicable. It will be offered on the Carnival Horizon starting with the 12/01/2018 departure. For 2019 sail dates, please check back in the Spring of 2018.

All FTTF guests must check-in online and select an Arrival Appointment.

Guests who completed their Online Check-in prior to purchasing the FTTF package, will need to re-print their boarding pass and luggage tags so the FTTF stamp reflects on the documents.

A Few Facts on Faster to the Fun

VIFP Diamond and Platinum members and guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations are the only guests to have access to the Captain’s Lounge at embarkation.

Similar to airlines boarding first class and then elite frequent flyers, etc., we will start boarding with VIFP Diamond and Platinum members, followed by guests traveling in deluxe suite accommodations and then FTTF guests.

The number of people who may purchase the FTTF package will be capacity controlled based upon the number of VIFP Diamond and Platinum members booked on the sailing.

To view Faster to the Fun FAQs, please click here.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much I checked again this morning and the arrival times appeared on my reservation the earliest they had available was 1130 to 12 but The ship does not leave until 5 PM

After rereading the post above it unfortunately it shows that the FTTF won't be available for the Carnival Horizon until the 2019 sailings. That is why I can't find it lol thank you for all you help

After rereading the post above it unfortunately it shows that the FTTF won't be available for the Carnival Horizon until the 2019 sailings. That is why I can't find it lol thank you for all you help

Where in the world does it say that? I think that is wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It will be offered on the Carnival Horizon starting with the 12/01/2018 departure. For 2019 sail dates, please check back in the Spring of 2018.

Guests who completed their Online Check-in prior to purchasing the FTTF package, will need to re-print their boarding pass and luggage tags

Sorry it is offered for December 2018 on for the Carnival Horizon

It is posted on one of the post that someone posted the information for me.

It will be offered on the Carnival Horizon starting with the 12/01/2018 departure. For 2019 sail dates, please check back in the Spring of 2018.

Guests who completed their Online Check-in prior to purchasing the FTTF package, will need to re-print their boarding pass and luggage tags

Sorry it is offered for December 2018 on for the Carnival Horizon

It is posted on one of the post that someone posted the information for me.

Yes, this have been in effect for a while. I am on

the last med and TA with people wanting it. What needs to be realized is these Horizon cruises are gong to be loaded with D&P guests, way higher numbers than "usual". Was the case on the Vista when these same, early sailings had HALF the ship D&P. :) Some people "miffed" they weren't so special. :) :) Would be a diservice to offer more priority when it can't be reasonablly delivered.