Originally posted by willise
I'm a little confused on these instructions. Do I find the hotel ID of the "hidden" hotel on the LMT site, then insert that ID number into the link you provided? I found one, for example

lastminutetravel.com//PageHotelSearchResults.aspx?st=Hotels&cin=2/7/2013&cout=2/9/2013&mod=HotelSearchResults&dst=6634&Provider=18,2 ,6,24,21,23&hn=&str=0&brnd=&AvailableOnly=False&hp t=0&hptf=0&hpstf=0&rooms=1,2,0,&sbp=False&

(sorry for posting the entire link). Where is the hotel id? Is it 6634?

Thanks!!

That looks like the address with your search parameters.

Try this:
When you find a hotel you like from the results page, you'll see each hotel has three options: Description, Map & Directions, Photos.

Place your cursor over any of those three and don't click on it. On the bottom of your screen you'll see a line pop up that begins with "javascript" and in that line is a number like "917" and that is the hotel code. Plug that number into the link I provided and it will show you what hotel it is.

The Tourico companies all utilize the same hotel codes so really you're searching the main site for the hotel name that is provided on LMT.
It used to be easier when you could click on the undercover hotel and it open up in a new page and you could grab the number from the address bar. Now they open as a pop-up.

I hope I explained it clear enough. let us know how it works out.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming:
Completed:
October 23, 2014 ~ RCI Vision of the Seas ~ JS 8592 ~ 4 Night ~ Ft. Lauderdale, Cozumel, Ft. Lauderdale
October 28, 2013 ~ RCI Majesty of the Seas ~ SOV 9032 ~ 4 Night ~ Miami, Nassau, Coco Cay, Key West, Miami

August 13, 2012 ~ RCI Majesty of the Seas ~ SOV 9032 ~ 4 Night ~ Miami, Nassau, Coco Cay, Key West, Miami

June 26, 2011 ~ Majestic Elegance Punta Cana ~ 5 Night All inclusive
June 20, 2011 ~ RCI Majesty of the Seas ~ JS 1580 ~ 4 Night ~ Miami, Nassau, Coco Cay, Key West, Miami (Wedding Cruise)
June 24, 2010 ~ By the Beautiful Sea ~ 7 Night ~ Key West
June 8, 2009 ~ RCI Majesty of the Seas ~ SOV 9532 ~ 4 Night ~ Miami, Nassau, Coco Cay, Key West, Miami
October 13, 2008 ~ RCI Enchantment of the Seas ~ OV 4556 ~ 5 Night ~ Ft. Lauderdale, Key West, Cozumel, Belize, Ft. Lauderdale
October 19, 2007 ~ RCI Majesty of the Seas ~ OV 4554 ~ 3 Night ~ Miami, Coco Cay, Bahamas, Miami