medical form

msshawn

They're saving a ton of paper by completing the form electronically when you check in.

True, but they are wasting time by asking the questions at the port instead of letting us do it ourselves at home. A self serve kiosk would also hold up the line. It isn't alot of time wasted, but it's still more time than if I filled out the form prior to getting to the terminal.

IMO, the medical form is a waste of time and paper. I wonder how many people deliberately conceal any health issues for fear of being denied boarding anyway.

Questions like did you pack your own bag, statements on a plane about how to secure a seat belt, and the medical form should all go the way of the dodo.

True, but they are wasting time by asking the questions at the port instead of letting us do it ourselves at home. A self serve kiosk would also hold up the line. It isn't alot of time wasted, but it's still more time than if I filled out the form prior to getting to the terminal.

I think the savings in paper justifies a few more seconds at check in. We used the new procedure in Miami and it didn't take long at all to check both of us in (less than 5 minutes).

I'm sailing out of Tampa next month and they still have the Medical form. Assuming it's still required in Tampa??

No form, no health questions in Tampa this past Thursday. Wait 5 min and I'm sure it'll change again!

We sailed out of Miami on Glory in April. My cruise docs i printed included a medical form and it said please have this form filled out and signed before you check in. So I had it all filled out and ready to hand them and they never asked for it. never asked me any medical questions.

Our last sailing was last month. When I paid the cruise off in early 2017 I printed the documents (health form included) signed them and was ready to rock. Then they did away with them. They didn't even ask questions when we checked in. (Port Canaveral on the Magic)