What is the first food you look forward to?

crusinpsychRN

Maybe a burrito from the Blue Iguana, but if there's a long line, I'll go to the Deli and get a turkey wrap, then maybe a couple of slices of pizza from the Pizza Pirate. Guy's Burgers gets real busy on Embarkation Day. You'd think people hadn't had a burger and fries in the last three years. I usually skip Guy's on the first day.

You could try. My son (13) only really likes plain vanilla cheesecake and when we note this to the waiter on cruises when they are perplexed he's not ordering desert, 50% of the time, they find it for him. So refuse desert unless they can bring creme brule. And then change your mind and order if they can't. lol

Is it back? Used to be only on first sea day than last time it was gone and heard not coming back.

It never left on the first day on any of our cruises. Now and THEN we see it on other days too and are pleasantly surprised. We enjoy the Key Lime pie more THAN cheesecake.

Ok so I have dieted since the first of the year...so sugar...no bread, pasta, rice etc....so I am basically looking forward to EVERYTHING on my cruise in a few weeks...lol...but if I had to pick...I'd say...Crème Brule....it is one of my favorite desserts ever.....