Hotel Director - Sheldon Thompson

Guest Relations Manager - Bosco Pires

F & B Manager - Ian Douglas Shelly

Cruise Director - Caissie Stafford

Executive Chef - Pascal Mullier

C.C. Hostess- TiAnn Aure, began 22 Dec.

Party Band - Xtasea

Hi Anne, hope you had a fun time:)

Might anyone know the current Cruise Director & Hotel Director on Constellation ? Thank you !

Mathgeek 1978 posted the dailies from Constellation after Sue Denning went off on vacation (Dec. 15th). The cruise director is shown as Esperanza.

Wondering how many Esperanzas there could be and if this is the Canadian (Vancouverite) that was the Activities Manager a few years back? If so, good on her!!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say thanks to all, and to Mathgeek for posting the Spotlight page. That was very helpful. Nice to see Captain Peppas is currently the Master of Constellation. We've sailed with him several times, and he's a huge asset to Celebrity. With his seniority, I'm a bit surprised he's not the Master of a S-Class ship. With nearly 30 years at Celebrity, one would think he could choose his ship. Perhaps he's as fond of Constellation, as so many of us :)

Happy Holidays !

Just got off the Dec 15-19 cruise. Worst X cruise ever. Every night our table sent back food. Rack of lamb was very good. Most of meat dishes were so overseasoned they had no taste. The shrimp cocktail was a joke. Small shrimp on a platter with sauce. Our servers Limon and Denis were very good. Rose, Captain's Club Hostess was excellent. Time to move the F & B manager Karl Halberg to Carnival. Worst service ever on X. Perhaps X should rethink what the managers in empty suits do. Teach them to smile and be cordial. I place the blame on the management staff not the workers. Our Maitre D was the also the worst. All he did was stand around with a smug look.

OK. Now all you Elites can stone me. But it is time to be honest. Change management now before it is too late. Sorry for the length.

Just got off the Dec 15-19 cruise. Worst X cruise ever. Every night our table sent back food. Rack of lamb was very good. Most of meat dishes were so overseasoned they had no taste. The shrimp cocktail was a joke. Small shrimp on a platter with sauce. Our servers Limon and Denis were very good. Rose, Captain's Club Hostess was excellent. Time to move the F & B manager Karl Halberg to Carnival. Worst service ever on X. Perhaps X should rethink what the managers in empty suits do. Teach them to smile and be cordial. I place the blame on the management staff not the workers. Our Maitre D was the also the worst. All he did was stand around with a smug look.

OK. Now all you Elites can stone me. But it is time to be honest. Change management now before it is too late. Sorry for the length.

Man, you had lots of problems. Couldn't have had a lot of elites on that short cruise, yet on another thread you had problems getting a drink at the Elite Happy Hour? (tipping helps).

P.S. Never send food back, especially if you are grouchy. The staff will spit on it. :eek:

Just off the 12/20 cruise. I am elite but I totally agree with you. This was the worst Celebrity cruise I have taken. I am so loyal to Celebrity recommending it to family and friends. Hopefully this is an aberration. Food in San Marco restaurant was not cooked according to Celebrity standards often not edible or cold with little presentation. Filled out my comment card.

Just off the 12/20 cruise. I am elite but I totally agree with you. This was the worst Celebrity cruise I have taken. I am so loyal to Celebrity recommending it to family and friends. Hopefully this is an aberration. Food in San Marco restaurant was not cooked according to Celebrity standards often not edible or cold with little presentation. Filled out my comment card.

Who was the Executive Chef? I know that one Executive Chef was dismissed from Connie last year. Hope it improves quickly as I'm onboard in two weeks. On SIL TA and the food was outstanding in all venues.

• The executive chef was Jason from England. I will be talking with celebrity hopefully. I had always heard good things about Constellation. I have had the same food on many other Celebrity ships but the recipes used were not the same as on all other ships. There were also several cost cutting measures with the food. I can provide examples if interested.

• The executive chef was Jason from England. I will be talking with celebrity hopefully. I had always heard good things about Constellation. I have had the same food on many other Celebrity ships but the recipes used were not the same as on all other ships. There were also several cost cutting measures with the food. I can provide examples if interested.

Jason is usually quite good. Interested in reading some examples of cost cutting on Connie.Budgets were increased last year and items reappeared including Lobster Tail, Chateaubriand, Lamb Shank and Beef Wellington among others. Perhaps there have been deeper problems on Connie. I know several who were happy to go to other ships after the TA last year.

Crab Louis - Small Canned Shrimp with a Salsa intead of a piece of avacado

Spinach Salad in MDR - was mostly romaine lettuce

Shrimp and Scallop Risotto - Scallop sliced and one thin piece of scallop risotto

Veal Chop - Fat through out the entire chop

As far as recipes the Jerk Chicken did not have any jerk seasoning on it.

Miso Soup - had bad flavor

Indian Food was very good.

Who was the Executive Chef? I know that one Executive Chef was dismissed from Connie last year. Hope it improves quickly as I'm onboard in two weeks. On SIL TA and the food was outstanding in all venues.

Oliver Trividic was the chef. We are elite also. I will write a detailed note to X concerning the cruise.

man, you had lots of problems. Couldn't have had a lot of elites on that short cruise, yet on another thread you had problems getting a drink at the elite happy hour? (tipping helps).

P.s. Never send food back, especially if you are grouchy. The staff will spit on it. :eek:

wow,you so smart.

Have a lot to learn from you:d

I wish to thank all recent cruisers for submitting a summary of staff on board. Without your input this thread would be impossible.

mathgeek1978: Celebrity Constellation, December 15 - 19, 2012

Host Andy for the roster from 11/17/12 Eclipse :

boeckli for Solstice.

There will be many more changes as we move into 2013 making this chart a summary of old news... ;)

cruiseacecat: Spotlight for Summit, as of 22 Dec. 12

Dec2012WhosOnboard_zps8c3b244f.png

Edited by Xellent

I wish to thank all recent cruisers for submitting a summary of staff on board. Without your input this thread would be impossible.

mathgeek1978: Celebrity Constellation, December 15 - 19, 2012

Host Andy for the roster from 11/17/12 Eclipse :

boeckli for Solstice.

There will be many more changes as we move into 2013 making this chart a summary of old news... ;)

cruiseacecat: Spotlight for Summit, as of 22 Dec. 12

Dec2012WhosOnboard_zps8c3b244f.png

Welcome Back! Sue Rihardson told me that she'll be on Reflection when I sail on January 26th. Happy holidays to you and Joanne.

Hello, We are sailing on the ML Feb,17 - Asia cruise. Does anyone know who the captain and staff will be sailing with us? Any feedback on the experience we can expect? We are looking forward to this trip and the ML is one of our favorites in the past. Thank you, Wendy and Rich