Crown Princess Honeymoon Cruise

WillandTam

My future bride and I are cruising the Crown in January for our honeymoon and were wondering if anyone could point us to the current Princess main dining menus. What we've found online seem to be older. On a ships site the menu they have listed is from 2012. Thanks everyone in advance.

My future bride and I are cruising the Crown in January for our honeymoon and were wondering if anyone could point us to the current Princess main dining menus. What we've found online seem to be older. On a ships site the menu they have listed is from 2012. Thanks everyone in advance.

What dates are you sailing, we will be one the crown for the 1/12 and 1/20 2018 sailing.

We are sailing January 20. We had an email that offered the trip at $229 pp for a balcony this weekend and Tam grabbed it.

You should join the roll call i have set up. Hope to meet up with you both on the ship. I will have the patters from the week before if you don't find out before.

Google "princess cruises main dining menu", set the results to the last year and hit the cruisetipstv link with download in the title.

There are videos to be found on youtube also.

Thanks for the info - we too are traveling on the Crown in Feb. I didn’t realize the OP was not a newbie as he only had 6 posts on CC. I guess he put me in my place. Thanks again!

Menus vary, but some selections remain pretty constant. On Jan 20th the Crown is sailing on an 8 day cruise which should include 2 formal nights. One formal night they should have lobster tail with prawns as one of their selections. On the other one selection should be a small filet with prawns. There will also be an Italian themed evening and probably a Chef's choice evening (not my favorite). Fettucini Alfredo is available every night either as a small portion or meal sized portion. You can also order baked potatoes each evening even if not on the menu. There are some nice selections on the children's menu that you can order, especially the Volcano Sundae.

Don't forget that on the Crown you can also book the surcharge restaurants, Crown Grill @ $29/pp or Sabatini's @ $25/pp. A nice place to dine on a honeymoon. If you have a balcony cabin consider the ultimate balcony dinner experience. Not certain if this experience can be ordered if you are in a non-balcony cabin, but you can ask.

• 4 months later...