Inside Cabins info.

Coolgran

They are very much larger than the standard inside cabins. My daughter has had one on several ocassions for the family: 2 adults and 2 children. It is just a shame they only have this type as insides!

I would like to know what the deluxe inside cabins are like on Queen Elizabeth. Those on Deck one in particular.

Coolgran

My wife and I have done over 20 cruises on the Q.E. and Q.V. and always have a deluxe cabin inside cabin, we have found deck 1 very handy for the theatre, getting on and off ship when calling at different ports and only one floor up to the restaurant.:p:p

We stayed in cabin 1063 in November last year. It was huge! A huge 3-4 person sofa, a chair, table, and loads of floor space. The cabin wasn't far from the central lobby and reception desk and gave easy access to the main areas of the ship. We loved it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 months later...

Just thought I would add to this thread after we have just stayed in inside deluxe cabin 8051 on deck 8 of Queen Elizabeth:

35686736504_567af2161e_z.jpg

Inside Deluxe Stateroom by Alison, on Flickr

36353556922_f2e78705ae_z.jpg

Inside deluxe stateroom by Alison, on Flickr

A different layout from 1063 that we stayed in last time. Slightly smaller and a 2-seater sofa instead of a 3-seater. The wardrobes were in a slightly better position I thought. I would stay in either cabin again.

Now cabins have a small kettle and tea/coffee facilities too.

A shot of the tray is here: Tea and coffee tray (ignore the green tea bags and honey sachets, we picked those up in the Lido). We used it a lots, especially when I picked up a cold and needed to make Lemsips and lemon & honey drinks 🤧

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yes, all Britannia staterooms have tea/coffee making facilities. Grills have Illy coffee machines as well.

Illy coffee machines were only being fitted in the grill suites on our cruise on QE in which we returned last Monday. It was a rolling programme and apparently they hadnt got enough machines to do all the grill suites by the end of the cruise which ended on 6/11/17.