Email maitre'd Freedom

6fan

Just be aware that the Maitre'D's are not expected or required to respond to guest emails. If you have a dining request, it is requested that you post on John Heald's Facebook page 4 days prior to sailing.

I have never heard nor been told to put it on his Facebook. We have always emailed the maitre'd, sometimes we get a response and sometimes we don't. However, our request has always been honored.

I'm just relaying what John Heald has posted to his Facebook page, numerous times, regarding contacting the Maitre'Ds. With that said, if anyone can point me to something on Carnival's website that advises differently (ie, here is the list of Maitre'Ds to email) I'll be happy to not say anything.

I have never heard nor been told to put it on his Facebook. We have always emailed the maitre'd, sometimes we get a response and sometimes we don't. However, our request has always been honored.

I'm just relaying what John Heald has posted to his Facebook page, numerous times, regarding contacting the Maitre'Ds. With that said, if anyone can point me to something on Carnival's website that advises differently (ie, here is the list of Maitre'Ds to email) I'll be happy to not say anything.

1025cruise is correct. John has posted numerous times not to email Maitres.

1025cruise is correct. John has posted numerous times not to email Maitres.

I don't read his Facebook so I would have never seen this. As I said I have had no issues with emailing them and will continue to do so until they ask me not to. My requests have been honored so obviously they have no issue with it. Perhaps Mr. Heald just like to have the power;)

I don't read his Facebook so I would have never seen this. As I said I have had no issues with emailing them and will continue to do so until they ask me not to. My requests have been honored so obviously they have no issue with it. Perhaps Mr. Heald just like to have the power;)
And perhaps the Maitre 'D's requested that he help them. Who knows? Like you, I've always e-mailed the ship and have gotten my request filled. This time I'll probably do both. Not a big deal....

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Forums mobile app

Just on Sunday (and today is Wednesday) John Heald specifically said they have been instructed not to responsd to emails. I don't understand why so many feel the need to bother them when they are clearly busy on the ship attending to daily duties. I

Just on Sunday (and today is Wednesday) John Heald specifically said they have been instructed not to responsd to emails. I don't understand why so many feel the need to bother them when they are clearly busy on the ship attending to daily duties. I

I don't understand why anyone should care what is posted on that site.

I contact my TA or Carnival about Carnival issues. I've never been on that social media site and have no plans to access it.

Just be aware that the Maitre'D's are not expected or required to respond to guest emails. If you have a dining request, it is requested that you post on John Heald's Facebook page 4 days prior to sailing.

Although you are responding to a question not asked, it's true, you may not get a response, but I have NEVER not gotten a request unsatisfied.

And friends sailing with us went though the JHeald channel, and that request went unattended.

The good thing is my request beats those that stand in line with the MD on embarkation day.

John Heald addressed it just the other day. He said the maitre'd doesn't have time to respond to thousands of emails. Please don't email them. Post your request on his facebook page 4 days prior to sailing.

I don't follow him on Facebook or anywhere else. So I would rather continue to email as I have for years. We rarely get a response but we ALWAYS have our request honored. I don't understand the fuss every time this comes up here. They could easily block the Maitre'd's email from receiving outside correspondence if they wanted to.

I don't follow him on Facebook or anywhere else. So I would rather continue to email as I have for years. We rarely get a response but we ALWAYS have our request honored. I don't understand the fuss every time this comes up here. They could easily block the Maitre'd's email from receiving outside correspondence if they wanted to.

You can do whatever you want. someone said they never heard that and I confirmed it has been said...this week.

I'm sure someone has probably replied to what I am going to say, but I did try to contact them on the Magic for us about two weeks before we left for our trip. I gave all the details of the date/ship name/room #, etc. that I thought they might need. I told them we would like to have a large table with "both" men and women. I did not hear back, but when we went to our table, it turned out the way I had ask.:)

Hopefully the Maitre 'D is still Csaba (Chubby) Atilla. Very personable and outgoing. He's Hungarian, so if you learn a few phrases in Hungarian, he'll be your BFF for the cruise.

jó estét, Csaba. hogy vagy?

I was on The Freedom when Csaba came back from vacation in mid-February. He was absolutely, hands down, one of the nicest people we have ever met.

That being said, I've loved all the Maitre'D's I can think of: Ramesh, Pablo, Marius, Marcin, Alexander, Anika, Elvis, Baris. Wonderful, friendly people who will do anything for you that's in their power.

I was on The Freedom when Csaba came back from vacation in mid-February. He was absolutely, hands down, one of the nicest people we have ever met.

That being said, I've loved all the Maitre'D's I can think of: Ramesh, Pablo, Marius, Marcin, Alexander, Anika, Elvis, Baris. Wonderful, friendly people who will do anything for you that's in their power.

You wouldn't happen to know who the Maitre 'D is for the Scarlet dining room on the Dream?