Muse Room Service

windjammerguy

I see that room service is available from The Restaurant during dining hours. I do no see The Restaurant as an option on the muse.

Which if any dining venues on the Muse serves room service?

Also are there any sample menu's on the website, including the regular room service menu

Unless things have changed (and I doubt it) the only room service is the 24 hour usual ship menu. You couldn't have room service from the restaurant choices... except probably Pizza!

Things may have changed... worth asking in the ME thread to see if any of those onboard at the moment can find out.

Currently, the only room service offerings on the Muse are the standard room service menus. You cannot order from any of the restaurants because there is no main dining room. Perhaps this will change when they change the restaurant policies in mid-October. Having just spent 28 days on the Muse, I found it a great disadvantage to not be able to order from other dining room menus. You can place a special order (your selection) with your butler 24 hours ahead of time as long as they have the ingredients. However, beware of what you ask for. We order veal piccata and received nothing that resembled the dish.

Currently, the only room service offerings on the Muse are the standard room service menus. You cannot order from any of the restaurants because there is no main dining room. Perhaps this will change when they change the restaurant policies in mid-October. Having just spent 28 days on the Muse, I found it a great disadvantage to not be able to order from other dining room menus. You can place a special order (your selection) with your butler 24 hours ahead of time as long as they have the ingredients. However, beware of what you ask for. We order veal piccata and received nothing that resembled the dish.

This is another great drawback to the restaurant situation on the Muse which I hadn't even considered before. On e of the great pleasures of a luxury cruise is deciding to stay in one night and have a meal from the restaurant delivered course by course. Add that to no afternoon tea and things look less and less appealing to me on the Muse.

Only stayed at a Motel6 once by force of need in Baltimore. First room had sheets covered in curly black hairs, second room flooded when the toilet was flushed. Woken at 3 am by the sound on gunfire on the road outside.

I wonder if the Muse can provide such distractions!

How will they presumably change the restaurant policies? Will you be able to order from another dining room venue, or will there be other - may be significant - changes?