Carnival Freedom Food Pictures

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:20 AM.
Tallahassee, FL
4,280 Posts
Joined Jan 2008
Just got off the Carnival Freedom and took tons of pictures of the food. Figured I'd share them with some fellow foodies.

I apologize for the lighting in some of the pictures. We got stuck in really dark sections of the dining room most nights.

You can only put 6 pictures in a post, so there will be tons of posts!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Legend -- July 2015 (Alaska: Tracy Arm, Ketchikan, Skagway, Juneau, and Victoria, BC)
Carnival Freedom -- December 2014 (Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel)
Carnival Freedom -- January 2014 (Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Maarten, St. Thomas)
Carnival Liberty -- February 2013 (HMC, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk)
Carnival Freedom -- January 2012 (Key West, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios)
Carnival Inspiration -- February 2011 (Cozumel & Grand Cayman)
Carnival Dream -- April 2010 (Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize, & Roatan)
Carnival Celebration -- March 2008 (Freeport & Nassau)
GA
37 Posts
Joined Jul 2011
Pictures like these remind me of how much I like eating!! Especially on cruises. If you haven't been on RCCL, I went on Freedom of the Seas last year for my 50th birthday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Even Johnny Rockets was outstanding.....the burgers were awesome and I loved the endless fries and onion rings. Not to mention the late night slices of pizza I would get after listening to music in the schooner lounge or after one of the shows.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature