Aft of the Sapphire Princess photos?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:36 PM.
689 Posts
Joined Feb 2001
Does anyone have any photos of the aft of the Sapphire Princess. We have 2 cabins on hold for Alaska and just want to see what they look like- balcony and any beams?
Is it the same as the Caribbean Princess?
Jan
Palm Beach Gardens, Fl USA
2,036 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
Jan...maybe I can help you. Can you give me your email and I will send them to you. I went to webshots and did a search for Diamond Princess and Sapphire Princess (as they are basically same ship). I have A749 booked for an upcomming cruise and since I have never had a balcony I want to make sure I am not making a mistake by booking this cabin. I found a few pictures of Sapphire and saved them in my document file so I could send them to you.

Chris
[email protected]
Ridgecrest, CA USA
1,202 Posts
Joined Jun 2001
Hi Jan!
What deck are your rooms on? There are some really good photos out on webshots.com and cruisemates.

Shar
Ridgecrest, CA USA
1,202 Posts
Joined Jun 2001
Jan:
You can go to
http://www.cruisemates.com/MBindex/PGindex.cfm

Scroll down to Diamond New Year. That's my photo collection and you'll find a "fairly" good shot of the aft (I took it while we were on a whale watching trip in Cabo). The biggest opening is the Promenade deck, Caribe is three decks up from there. Facing the back of the ship, we were on Dolphin (two decks up from Promenade) on the right side of the intake vents (BC room).

Shar
689 Posts
Joined Feb 2001
Thanks Shar,
It is the same as the Caribbean Princess, we have the end room and the suite beside it- with the good old beam. It is the Caribe deck. This way the balcony doors can be open and it is side by side.
We shall be on it in Alaska- not as much wind in the aft area, as I have heard.

thanks for the photo.
Jan
Seattle, WA
204 Posts
Joined May 2004
Jan, we stayed in c753 last summer on the Sapphire. I will be glad to send you some pics of the deck and the aft if you want to give me your email. C753 was a great cabin, very little wind and a great view...you will love those two cabins!
Citrus Heights, CA United States
3,820 Posts
Joined Dec 2002
I enjoyed all of the photos of the Sapphire Princess. Thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

NCL Epic ~ Europe, Mediterranean 7/17
Carnival Inspiration ~ Mexico 7/16
NCL Jade ~ Western Caribbean 4/16
Carnival Inspiration ~ Mexico 7/15
NCL Star ~ Mexico 3/15
Carnival Imagination ~ Mexico 7/14
NCL Pearl ~ Alaska 5/13
NCL Epic ~ Western Caribbean 4/11
NCL Majesty ~ Bermuda 5/09
Carnival Paradise ~ Mexico 5/08