Question for anyone sailing on Symphony now

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Crystal Cruises
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:21 PM.
9,787 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
Originally posted by happy cruising
What are the shampoo and conditioner products provided? Are they still Aveda Rosemary Mint? Thanks!
although I'm not on the current Symphony cruise, the Avenda products you mentioned where on the symphony less than two weeks ago and I'm sure that hasn't changed.

Nancy
646 Posts
Joined Aug 2005
I don't think these have been answered---is it possible to obtain a free bottle of wine or spirits for your cabin, and are white zinfandel and riesling available on the new, all-inclusive program in the MDR and bars? Would one of you please report? Many thanks, Julia
London, UK
1,671 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
On the first evening, our room attendant dropped by around 6pm and took our order; a bottle of spirit and a bottle or wine (or two bottles of wine)

We got a full litre bottle of whisky (Famous Grouse). Also available were Vodka, Gin, etc. The one missing option was brandy.

The wines are the one bottles that are offered during the cruise in the MDR. There was a good selection and I do recall blush option (not sure if it was a white win). We took the Shiraz.
9,787 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
Originally posted by JohnKen3
On the first evening, our room attendant dropped by around 6pm and took our order; a bottle of spirit and a bottle or wine (or two bottles of wine)

We got a full litre bottle of whisky (Famous Grouse). Also available were Vodka, Gin, etc. The one missing option was brandy.

The wines are the one bottles that are offered during the cruise in the MDR. There was a good selection and I do recall blush option (not sure if it was a white win). We took the Shiraz.
Glad to hear this as I was told it this would start on 2208. My stewardess said she would be putting a list of the complimentary drinks in the cabins starting on 2208. Were you in a cabin or a penthouse?

thanks,

Nancy

PS. Jinn...I'm not a white Zin drinker or Reisling so I don't recall seeing these wines on 2207 but maybe someone can answer for you. I'd suggest you start a seperate post or post on the current Symphony or the upcoming roll calls.
London, UK
1,671 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
We were in a cabin with a balcony but our dinner table companions were in a cabin with obstructed views (that life boat story I mention on another thread) who took two bottles of wines on the list.

So it is all cabins.
9,787 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
Originally posted by JohnKen3
We were in a cabin with a balcony but our dinner table companions were in a cabin with obstructed views (that life boat story I mention on another thread) who took two bottles of wines on the list.

So it is all cabins.
thanks...Crystal wouldn't distiguish between a balcony cabin and a non-balcony cabin in regards to the all-inclusive wine and spirit offerings.

Nancy