Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!
When still Regetn you could request a drink you liked so maybe they will still take a request if you have it.
I remember once reading that they dont know how to make iced tea but that may have changed.
Keep in mind that you can request something if its not on the menu and they will try and make it for you.
Paul Gaugin Cook Islands & Society Islands, October 2017
Seabourn Quest Canada, September 2018
Seven Seas Mariner, Miami-Lima, January 2017
Azamara Journey, Rome-Rome, September 2016
Uniworld Egypt, River Tosca, October 2015
Paul Gauguin 2000, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2014
Oceania Riviera, Nov. 2013
Seven Seas Navigator, Dec. 2006, Alaska May 2012
Radisson Diamond June, Black Sea 2004
Regent Voyager, June '06, Dec. '07, Dec. '09, Dec. 2010
Regular, diet, new 10?
10/12/02 Paul Gauguin Tahiti Cruise
Under Regent days we would special order the Coke Zero and others would special order the Dr Pepper in advance.
Now you understand why PG remains number 1 for me!
Golden Princess Oct 2017 Syd to Syd to Tassie
Celebrity Solstice Syd to Syd Holiday Dec 2017
16) RC Radiance of the Seas SYD TO SYD, inauguaral Port Kembla stop
15) Celebrity Solstice Pacific/Fiji March 2016 EASTER
14) Celebrity Solstice Holiday Cruise 2015-16
13) Celebrity Solstice Holiday Cruise Auckland NZ to SYD December 2014
12) Regent Seven Seas Voyager Singapore to Syd Dec 22 2013
11) Celebrity Eclipse 14 Night S. Caribbean 29 December 2012
10) Celebrity Millenium 2 Nov 2012 19 night South Pacific
9) Paul Gauguin 11-21 July 2012 Tahiti
8) Celebrity Eclipse Caribbean 4 Feb 2012
7) HAL Volendam ANZ Dec 19 2011- 4 Jan 2012
6) Crystal Symphony Alaska May 2011
5) Coral Princess Panama Canal 15-30 December 2010
4) Diamond Princess Dec 2009 Sydney to Auckland
3) Regent Seven Seas Voyager Athens to Monte Carlo 2008
2) Regent Seven Seas Voyager Copenhagen to Stockholm 2007
1) Regent Seven Seas Mariner Alaska 2006
Again just request it before or once on board.
do they have sparkling water or just soda water? thanks!Hi LILYJULES,
The Gauguin has sparkling water and soda water.
Next up - Celebrity Millennium Asian Immersion - December 2017, Carnival Splendor Mexico - March 2018
Song of Norway Caribbean, 1987 - Soverign of the Seas Caribbean, 1989 - Song of Norway Caribbean, 1990 - Carnival Jubilee Mexico, 1992 - Soverign of Seas Caribbean, 1992 - Majesty of Seas Caribbean, 1992 - Song of Norway Baltic, 1993 - Carnival Fascination Caribbean, 1996 - Veendam Caribbean, 1998 - Westerdam Caribbean, 1999 - Sea Princess Caribbean, 2000 - Ocean Princess Caribbean, 2001 - Sea Princess Caribbean, 2002 - Star Princess Alaska, 2003 - Golden Princess Explorer, 2004 - Golden Princess Classic, 2004 - Sea Princess Grand Adventure Caribbean, 2006 - Majesty Of The Seas Baja, 2007 - Rotterdam Black Sea, 2007 - Grand Princess Holiday, 2008 - Sapphire Princess Mexico, 2009 - Golden Princess Costal, 2010 - Sapphire Princess Costal, 2010 - Carnival Splendor Mexico, 2010 - Rotterdam Western Caribbean, 2011 - Ruby Princess Eastern Caribbean, 2012, Paul Gaugin Society and Cook Islands 2013, Carnival Valor Souther Caribbean XMAS criuise 2013, Island Princess Panama Canal Full Transit 2015, Regal Princess Eastern Caribbean 2016
When you get on board ask your stewardess if she can get it for you. They will likely dash off somewhere and get it for you.
If it doesn work out - at least you tried.
Adventure (S Caribbean) Photo Review
AMAPrima (Danube to Black Sea) Photo Review
Enchantment (Bahamas) photo review:
Jewel (S.Caribbean) photo review:
Allure (E.Caribbean) photo review:
Paul Gauguin (French Polynesia) photo review:
Galapagos Explorer 2 (Ecuador)photo review:
Jewel (W. Caribbean) photo review:
Oasis (E. Caribbean) photo review: