Cozumel Ocean Club VIP Beach Break

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:21 AM.
2 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
I will be traveling on The Dream this summer and I'm just wondering if anyone has ever booked the Cozumel Ocean Club VIP Beach Break through cozumel-waterspouts.com before? Wondering how it was?
USA
4,412 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
We booked this last month. I suggest you get there early if you want a certain place to sit. As the day goes on it does get very crowded. Also bring your own beach towels as they do not supply them. A taxi ride to Ocean Club will be $14 for two people.

There were plenty of chairs, most with palapas. All you can drink and they have a special menu for people that have purchased packages. I suggest the sampler platter as you get a little bit of everything.

At the end of the day there will be taxis waiting to take you back to the pier. If you have other questions maybe I can help with those as well.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature