Posted April 29th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Well since it's free to join I think its worth it to join...I signed up on the ship (there was a box to submit your application at the guest services desk) and after your first cruise you will be a gold member.
On your second cruise there will be a coupon booklet waiting in your stateroom and it has stuff like 2 for 1 drinks and $5 in the casino or something so it has a few benefits.
If you plan to cruise RCI a lot and eventually become diamond or diamond plus you get extra perks and special boarding lines etc so I guess it is worth it in the long run especially since its free
1) Explorer of the Seas - August 18, 2011
2) Explorer of the Seas - August 30, 2012
3) Explorer of the Seas - June 13, 2013
4) Oasis of the Seas - August 9, 2014
5) Independence of the Seas - September 13, 2015
6) Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2016
7) Harmony of the Seas - November 4, 2017