no payment button on reservation

SPECIAL NOTICE: There is an issue with the main login on the forums on many browsers. Go to our homepage: HOMEPAGE and use the login located at the main top nav.. Then, choose BOARDS on the nav. We apologize for any inconvenience.
North Carolina
223 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
I booked through RC back during the WOW sale in June. We made two reservations. one of them has a payment button and one of them hasn't had a payment button for weeks. It says nothing about what I have paid or need to pay? It used to be there, I figured it would show back up eventually but hasn't.
Any ideas on why its gone?
Thanks in advance
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sailed:
Freedom of the Seas 6-19-2012
Allure of the Seas 6-16-2013
Allure of the Seas 5-22-2016

Upcoming:
Oasis of the Seas April 8, 2018
Kent Island, MD
32 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
This happen is us as well...it just went missing. I had to call them directly and they took care of it for me. I paid the balance on the phone and it showed up seconds later as paid in full.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Sail Away to where the boat leaves from...
Des Moines, Ia.
766 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
We have two future cruises booked. On one reservation I can make a payment with no problems. On the other reservation it will not let me make a payment. It says that one cabin member must be at least 21 - we are both 57. When I called them, they couldn't figure it out and didn't know why it was saying that. They said to just call them to make a payment. It's a little inconvenient, but it works.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Celebrity Summit 11/2017
Liberty of the Seas 09/2017
Jewel of the Seas 07/2016
Anthem of the Seas 06/2015
Navigator of the Seas 05/2014
Serenade of the Seas 05/2013
Brilliance of the Seas 11/2012
Majesty of the Seas 11/2010
Explorer of the Seas. 06/2010
Grandeur of the Seas 06/2009
Adventure of the Seas 08/2008
Navigator of the Seas 06/2006
Mariner of the Seas 06/2005
Serenade of the Seas 06/2004
Rhapsody of the Seas 03/2003
Adventure of the Seas 06/2002
Carnival Paradise 06/2001
Sovereign of the Seas 06/1999
Rhode Island, U.S.A.
23,277 Posts
Joined Feb 2002
I once asked a customer rep why the website was behaving in a certain way. She laughed said that no one understands why the website does anything.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Central Illinois
115,747 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Originally posted by Rondo
We have two future cruises booked. On one reservation I can make a payment with no problems. On the other reservation it will not let me make a payment. It says that one cabin member must be at least 21 - we are both 57. When I called them, they couldn't figure it out and didn't know why it was saying that. They said to just call them to make a payment. It's a little inconvenient, but it works.
I once had a problem like that, and after I filled out the online check-in (which has birthdates), I was able to use the website again.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bob

Past Cruises

Celebrity: Mercury
RCCL: Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Legend, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Monarch, Navigator, Oasis, Radiance, Rhapsody, Serenade, Sovereign, Vision, Voyager
Des Moines, Ia.
766 Posts
Joined Mar 2002
Originally posted by clarea
I once had a problem like that, and after I filled out the online check-in (which has birthdates), I was able to use the website again.
I'll have to see if it works after I do on-line registration. Although, since I won't do registration till we get our passports back for renewal, I'll already have the final payment made.