2013 Cruise Brides

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Honeymoon & Wedding Cruises
Ready to say "I do?" Plan a honeymoon cruise here.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:22 PM.
20 Posts
Joined Nov 2012
Hi Ladies! I will be a Carnival Ecstacy bride on 9/2/13. I am a little confused in planning right now but still super excited!

Is anyone getting married in Nassau?? I'm "waiting" on an email from Carnival weddings for the price list for "add-ons" and haven't received it yet-- getting a little overly anxious!

Congratulations to you all!
Edmonton, Alberta
2 Posts
Joined Feb 2012
Congrats! I am getting married on the Allure August 4th. How has your weddingplanning been so far? Are you going to be doing an at sea wedding? RCl just legalized weddings at sea! That's what I we've been waiting for. I'm interested to know how another bride is finding the process? Hoep to hear from you soon! Melissa
texas
49 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
Originally posted by suziecruise68
Hi, I'm getting married on the carnival dream, April 20 th.. So excited..
Wow Congrats!! I am getting married on the Dream also, on April 6th.
I am very excited! I have not been on the Dream before!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
42 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
Originally posted by Soon2BMrs.
Wow Congrats!! I am getting married on the Dream also, on April 6th.
I am very excited! I have not been on the Dream before!!
Neither have I! I'm getting we'd on embarkation day, what are your plans, out of interest?
United States
6 Posts
Joined Nov 2012
Hello fellow brides to be!

I am looking at having my wedding on the Liberty of the Seas through Royal Caribbean next November 2012 leaving from Ft. Lauderdale and going to the Caribbean.

Good luck ladies!
texas
49 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
Originally posted by suziecruise68
Neither have I! I'm getting we'd on embarkation day, what are your plans, out of interest?
At the moment we have none. It is also on embarkation day. My family is from California so I am asking everyone to arrive a day early. Most are not going on the cruise so they are just flying in for the wedding.
How about you and your family?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
42 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
Originally posted by Soon2BMrs.
At the moment we have none. It is also on embarkation day. My family is from California so I am asking everyone to arrive a day early. Most are not going on the cruise so they are just flying in for the wedding.
How about you and your family?
Well I'm from the UK, so are flying in a week early to have some fun in Orlando. We have 25 family/friends coming to the wedding and cruising. Everyone is. So excited. Most have cruised before, but for a few it's a new experience.
texas
49 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
Originally posted by suziecruise68
Well I'm from the UK, so are flying in a week early to have some fun in Orlando. We have 25 family/friends coming to the wedding and cruising. Everyone is. So excited. Most have cruised before, but for a few it's a new experience.
That sound awesome!! I think so far around 25 couples are coming for my wedding but not the cruise. I am older then the normal first time brides so I am glad my father is still alive to be there. I live in Texas. My family in California as I mentioned and my fiance family lives in Florida.
How fun having your family all coming together!! It will be a special and memoriable time!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
33 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
2013 bride here! Getting married on the Carnival Breeze July 14, 2013! I am so excited. My fiance and I share a love of traveling, so what better way to tie the knot?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Triumph Dec '08
Carnival Glory Dec '09
Carnival Elation March '10
Carnival Breeze (wedding cruise) July '13
Carnival Valor Oct '16
Australia
8 Posts
Joined Sep 2012
I can't believe it... it's getting soo close... Our year!! 2013!!
I have less than a month to go and things are set! Things are soo great! Everyone of my friends have commented on how unstressed I am (including newly weds)!!!
I am getting married in less than a month! In the last 2 months, I had to do all the paperwork, and everything was so easy! Carnival/ Royal Wedding Events have been amazing... was a bit worried at about 6 months out, but come 3 months, everything is put in, and our planner has been amazing, with so much help with everything!
SOOO EXCITED!!
Canada
27 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Originally posted by athngoddess07
I'm a 2013 bride... just 4 more months left and I am married!! Lots to do... soo little time! getting married on St Thomas, USVI, on the 8th of January!! And yes, I am getting married on Lime Tree Beach... I am excited! So good to see soo many 2013 brides! Congrats to us all!!
I am also getting married on Limetree beach in St Thomas, but on MAY 8th instead of January! I would LOVE to hear your plans and/or review when you get back!
Congratulations on your engagement!
Michigan
245 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
I'm still looking for any other Carnival Victory brides, past or future! There is little to no information on this ship out there. I'm July 2013 in port if Miami.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming Sailings:
Carnival Vista 11/18/2017...Thanksgiving Cruise

Past Sailings:
Carnival Victory 09/05/2015...Cruise w/ Friends!
Allure of the Seas 11/2014...Thanksgiving Cruise
Carnival Dream 02/2014...Honeymoon
Carnival Victory 07/2013...Wedding Cruise
Carnival Sensation 04/2004...Just for fun
Baltimore, MD
2,741 Posts
Joined Nov 2011
We are also sitting nearly at the month line. Everything is pretty much done, we're just doing finishing touches on things. Things are about to start getting real though--we're getting our marriage license tomorrow!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Fantasy (New Orleans) 02/07-Cozumel
<center> </center>
Carnival Victory (New York) 06/08-Canada
<center></center>Carnival Pride (Baltimore) 2/7/10-Bahamas Snowmageddon Escape
Carnival Glory (New York) 6/19/10-Canada

Carnival Glory (Boston) 6/10/12- Canadian B2B!
Carnival Glory (Boston) 6/14/12-Canadian B2B!
Carnival Pride (Baltimore) 11/2/12-Superstorm Sandy Special!
Carnival Pride (Baltimore) 1/13/13-
Wedding Cruise to the Bahamas! Pre-Wedding Tour Review Wedding Review
Carnival Pride (Baltimore) 2/24/13- Honeymoon to the Bahamas

Carnival Glory (Boston) 06/16/13-Canadian B2B to Platinum!
Carnival Glory (Boston) 06/20/13- B2B Birthday Princess Cruise
Carnival Fantasy (Charleston) 11/19/13- Wife's Platinum Cruise
Carnival Freedom (Ft. Lauderdale) 11/23/14-Thanksgiving with Dr. Seuss!

Carnival Pride (Baltimore) 10/26/2015 First Trip to Bermuda!
Carnival Sunshine (New York) 10/8/2016-Canada
florida
325 Posts
Joined Nov 2008
I just had to move my wedding from July 21 to May 12. My soon to be sister in law is Due July 17 so....she could not change her date......But now it seems so close.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Australia
8 Posts
Joined Sep 2012
That's soo exciting! So it worked out, with our arrival time to the island, that we couldn't get married on Lime Tree Beach, until almost 4, and we are going semi traditional, so I don't want to spend the whole day away from my man... while another beach, Sapphire Beach, was more available, having the wedding around 1. So I am very excited for the change.
Apparently, they are both great beaches. Lots of little things to do.
3 months out, you can officially apply for the marriage license (at least that's what I think they say). And it happened really quickly for us. It's going to be amazing! I can't wait. 28 days!
And I promise, that I will try to post a review as soon as I can!
North Carolina
7 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Hi Brides!

Has anyone gotten married on a RCCL ship? would love to know details. Getting married in March on the Oasis!

Thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
42 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
Originally posted by athngoddess07
That's soo exciting! So it worked out, with our arrival time to the island, that we couldn't get married on Lime Tree Beach, until almost 4, and we are going semi traditional, so I don't want to spend the whole day away from my man... while another beach, Sapphire Beach, was more available, having the wedding around 1. So I am very excited for the change.
Apparently, they are both great beaches. Lots of little things to do.
3 months out, you can officially apply for the marriage license (at least that's what I think they say). And it happened really quickly for us. It's going to be amazing! I can't wait. 28 days!
And I promise, that I will try to post a review as soon as I can!
Hi, I'm curious and confused about the license application. I'm from the UK, so need to apply online. I think I apply no more than 90 days before wedding, sent application number to wedding people, they send me something that I need to get signed and I send it back. Does this sound about right to you ??!!
Thanks