Young Lesbian couple - Proposal ideas please

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Gay & Lesbian Cruisers
A Gathering Place for Discussing Your Favorite Cruises.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:29 PM.
#21
Helsinki, Finland
76 Posts
Joined Sep 2012
Good luck sweetie.
Your plan sounds so romantic.

i bet your gf will love the attention.
And btw you look stunning in your bikini. Your girl's a lucky girl.

We are just the funloving type that never knows how to get romantic...I wish we knew how to. our proposal was just a mutual agreement. Which is ok, it's just the way we are, but still very much in love.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


Allure of the seas, Nov 2012
Celebrity Reflection, Jul 2013
Celebrity Reflection, Nov 2013
#22
I'm a Floridan
339 Posts
Joined Dec 2009
Originally posted by Denpetter
Good luck sweetie.
Your plan sounds so romantic.

i bet your gf will love the attention.
And btw you look stunning in your bikini. Your girl's a lucky girl.

We are just the funloving type that never knows how to get romantic...I wish we knew how to. our proposal was just a mutual agreement. Which is ok, it's just the way we are, but still very much in love.
Thank you!!! you are so sweet!

Hey, nothing wrong with being the funloving type, I bet you two are a blast. We still are as well! just adding some space for romanticism.... it's not that hard, trust me; but as long as you are in love, you can do whatver you like.

Now that you mentioned 'stunning' (what are you talking about???, look at you!!!) ... it's so curious that some people don't 'get' we are a couple. For whatever reason they all think to be a lesbian you gotta be over-weight, masculine, and ride a motorcycle.... hate it. We are the total opposite.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
[/size]
Carnival X3; NCL X2

RCCL X5 & counting! (including the BEST cruise ever taken Oasis!!!)
Princess X2

Coming up:
Royal Princess & Jewel of the Seas
#23
Australia
571 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Originally posted by Crystalkrt

Tillydog: Sorry I didn't answer your questions before, but The cruise is in May, so I have 4 months.
How's plans progressing? Your reply from the RCCL Royal Wedding Planner sounds really positive.
The next 4 months will flyby!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


Past Cruises:

13/09/2016 - Carnival Spirit
29/11/2015 - Explorer of the Seas
27/12/2013 - Voyager of the Seas
05/01/2013 - Voyager of the Seas
03/11/2011 - Rhapsody of the Seas
#24
Helsinki, Finland
76 Posts
Joined Sep 2012
Originally posted by Crystalkrt
Thank you!!! you are so sweet!

Hey, nothing wrong with being the funloving type, I bet you two are a blast. We still are as well! just adding some space for romanticism.... it's not that hard, trust me; but as long as you are in love, you can do whatver you like.

Now that you mentioned 'stunning' (what are you talking about???, look at you!!!) ... it's so curious that some people don't 'get' we are a couple. For whatever reason they all think to be a lesbian you gotta be over-weight, masculine, and ride a motorcycle.... hate it. We are the total opposite.
You are such a darling.
I know exactly what you are talking about. Neither of us are exactly the flamboyant type of a stereotypical gay man, so I can relate to you.

I wish you both all the best and keep on cruising.

Lot's of love, xxx D

Perhaps we bump into eachother on the pooldeck some day.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


Allure of the seas, Nov 2012
Celebrity Reflection, Jul 2013
Celebrity Reflection, Nov 2013
#25
Maryland
106 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
This is so sweet. Good luck!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
~RC Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean - 9/9/17~
Carnival Dream – Exotic Western Caribbean - 10/13/2012
Carnival Pride – Bahamas - 9/6/2009
<O</ONorwegian Sun – Alaska Sawyer Glacier – 5/27/2006
Carnival Legend – NYC to Caribbean - 5/31/2004
Carnival Triumph – Western Caribbean - 7/1/2000
#26
I'm a Floridan
339 Posts
Joined Dec 2009
Ok, sooo another update.

Royal wedding did answer; however, in able for them to reserve a cabana, you need to purchase their Royal Romance package + the cabana, which comes out to be around $800.... so, no thank you... HOWEVER!!!

I guess someone must have cancelled their over-the-water cabana because all of the sudden, an over the water cabana showed up under Labadee excursions, so I grabbed it !!!!!

Now I can relax and forget about location... worry about the ring!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
[/size]
Carnival X3; NCL X2

RCCL X5 & counting! (including the BEST cruise ever taken Oasis!!!)
Princess X2

Coming up:
Royal Princess & Jewel of the Seas
#27
853 Posts
Joined Dec 2006
That is awesome news.. Congrats on everything falling into place..
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
__________________

~ This Femme Kat ~
"Queen of Karaoke"
Email: ThisFemmeKat (at) AOL (dot) com

Carnival Imagination Spring 2007 - Sailed
Carnival Imagination Spring 2008 - Sailed
Carnival Imagination Spring 2009 - Sailed (ok time for a change)
Carnival Dream (Dreamin' with the Crazies) Nov 6th 2010 - Sailed
Carnival Glory Nov 6th, 2011 - Sailed (GOT ENGAGED!!)
Carnival Glory June 14th, 2012 - Sailed
Carnival Destiny Dec 1st, 2012 - Sailed Review
Carnival Liberty April 6th, 2013 - Sailed Review
Carnival Breeze Oct 26th, 2013 !!!GOT MARRIED!!!
Celebrity Silhouette March 15, 2015 - Sailed
Disney Magic Oct 23rd, 2015
Carnival Magic April 30th, 2016
#28
Northern California
100 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Originally posted by Crystalkrt
Ok, sooo another update.

Royal wedding did answer; however, in able for them to reserve a cabana, you need to purchase their Royal Romance package + the cabana, which comes out to be around $800.... so, no thank you... HOWEVER!!!

I guess someone must have cancelled their over-the-water cabana because all of the sudden, an over the water cabana showed up under Labadee excursions, so I grabbed it !!!!!

Now I can relax and forget about location... worry about the ring!!!
Might I suggest an alternate engagement gift?

I proposed to my husband almost five years ago, while anchored off Princess Cays. I had made a CD with some of our favorite music and arranged for the champagne balcony brunch. After we had a glass of champagne, with the sun sparkling on that clear, blue water, I talked a bit about our relationship, said some romantic things, and then said something like, "I would like to spend every second, every minute, every hour and every day of the rest of my life with you. And so you remember that always, I want you to wear this..." and I pulled a lovely new Omega watch from where I had hidden it.

He cried and said, "I accept."

Then, instead of a big wedding, we donated our reception money to the Prop 8 campaign. And though we didn't win that battle, we are on our way to ultimately winning the war!
#29
Australia
571 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Crystalkrt - How did you go? (Unless I'm jumping ahead and you havent been yet!)
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


Past Cruises:

13/09/2016 - Carnival Spirit
29/11/2015 - Explorer of the Seas
27/12/2013 - Voyager of the Seas
05/01/2013 - Voyager of the Seas
03/11/2011 - Rhapsody of the Seas