ROSWELL themed Cruises?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Theme Cruises
Exchange info about the hot new trend of theme cruising!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:18 PM.
California
58 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
Have thier been any ROSWELL or UFO/ALIEN/EXTRATERRESTIAL themed Cruises?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

NORWEIGIAN STAR: 11/15/2008
CARNIVAL PRIDE: 11/26/2006

6,296 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
If so, George Noory at Coast to Coast am would probably know. His email address is on that site if you want to email him or the show to find out.

Good luck. Hope this helps.
New Hampshire
8 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
I haven't seen anything on Roswell or specific alien cruises, but I did find one that will be conducting research on handprints attributed to the Maya at a ruin in Cozumel.

These handprints are (according to the research already done) lacking thumbs and appear to be larger than even modern day human hands (much less little Maya hands)... So, could they be alien handprints? I'm thinking about going on the cruise to find out (there's a ghost hunt in Jamaica, too).

According to Cruise Critic rules, I can't give you the website but if you Google "Mysterious Destinations" (the name of their company) you should find their website... Look for the "7-Day Caribbean Expedition" or the scouting report on Cozumel.

Please let me know what you think about it... It may be all I need to help convince my wife to take the cruise!

WindwardTraveler
Near Crescent City, Del Norte County, California ... in the Redwood Forest
1,340 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Originally posted by EdmPair
Guess it would be a bus excursion.
... a very long bus excursion. It is many hundreds of miles from any navigable water.
Modesto, Ca
795 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
Originally posted by CruznShe
Have thier been any ROSWELL or UFO/ALIEN/EXTRATERRESTIAL themed Cruises?
That would be fun.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
ext=Party Time&ship=Grand Princess[/IMG]

[url=http://www.cruisecritic.com]

Florida
257 Posts
Joined May 2009
I have to agree, it would be fun. I love the weird stuff of the world.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

y
NOT YET BOOKED BUT... GIVE ME ""LIBERTY"" OR GIVE ME DEATH
San Francisco Bay Area
602 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Let's round up all the guys from "Ancient Aliens" on History/2. Now that would be a heck of a fun cruise! A few years ago, before the show got so popular, they appeared at a local theatre near us and for whtever reason we didn't go, maybe out of town. Anyway, I could kick myself now that show is HUGE!