Hawaiian Cruise Travelogue

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:35 PM.
Southern Cal/Maui No Ka Oi
18,727 Posts
Joined Dec 2009
On the Princess forum there is a very comprehensive & well written travelogue for a Hawaiian cruise that includes many photos & things to do in port.

While the shipboard activities on the Grand Princess sailing roundtrip from San Francisco won't be useful for those sailing on other cruise lines, the port experiences would the same. For anyone sailing on other Princess ships to Hawaii, the onboard experiences included in their Aloha Spirit Program would be available on all on their ships.

I've sailed around Hawaii several times & taken landbased trips and read about some new experiences to consider for our next Hawaiian cruise. It's the best Hawaiian cruise review I've read & it might also be useful for others who are planning a cruise in Hawaii to learn about things to do in port.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2498471
Long Island, NY
1,409 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
Originally posted by Astro Flyer
On the Princess forum there is a very comprehensive & well written travelogue for a Hawaiian cruise that includes many photos & things to do in port.

While the shipboard activities on the Grand Princess sailing roundtrip from San Francisco won't be useful for those sailing on other cruise lines, the port experiences would the same. For anyone sailing on other Princess ships to Hawaii, the onboard experiences included in their Aloha Spirit Program would be available on all on their ships.

I've sailed around Hawaii several times & taken landbased trips and read about some new experiences to consider for our next Hawaiian cruise. It's the best Hawaiian cruise review I've read & it might also be useful for others who are planning a cruise in Hawaii to learn about things to do in port.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2498471
Thanks... we are sailing to Hawaii with Royal in September and this review is very interesting reading.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruise history: 22 Royal, 1 Princess
Upcoming...
Oasis - May 2018
Explorer - Sep 2018