Restaurant 2 to TK Grill on Sojourn?

D999

Seabourn Customer Service told me ( a few days ago), that Restaurant 2 will be converted to TK Grill during dry dock (the week before the Dec 11th sailing of the Sojourn), however it will not be operational until Jan 2018.

Seabourn Customer Service told me ( a few days ago), that Restaurant 2 will be converted to TK Grill during dry dock (the week before the Dec 11th sailing of the Sojourn), however it will not be operational until Jan 2018.

My wife and I are considering a Sojourn cruise on December 21. We've never been on Seabourne before, so could one of you experienced cruisers please tell us the effect of not having a venue open? We have no idea of the type food we'll be missing or the availability of dining.

We'll be coming off a cruise having a private dining room, and while we'd love to try Seabourne, we don't want any trouble in finding a place to eat. Thanks for your responses.

It won't have any impact, apart from a small reduction in choice. The R2/TK Grill is a small venue. You will still have three choices inside and outside (+ room service) and wont have any problem finding a table for yourselves or to share with friends whenever you want (within dining times).

It won't have any impact, apart from a small reduction in choice. The R2/TK Grill is a small venue. You will still have three choices inside and outside (+ room service) and wont have any problem finding a table for yourselves or to share with friends whenever you want (within dining times).

Thanks for the quick response

Am being told R2 will be open for holiday cruise. Conversion to take place mid/late January. Do I believe it? NO. I think it will be an empty space until the ship is in Rio.

I have a booking at TKG for January 5 so it better be open before mid January [emoji846]

I have been informed by Captain Tim (current captain on The Sojourn until 4th January) that the conversion will start in dry dock and some extra work during sailing for the next 2 weeks.

the new restaurant should be fully up and running for the Christmas Cruise.