Seabourn wine list

chessie4588

I have a scanned copy from our April/May Sojourn cruise to Japan/Korea/China/Alaska. However, the file exceeds the CC limit for a PDF. I'm willing to e-mail if you would like.
Hi DCCruiser57, would you be willing to email the lists to me as well? Sean41682 at Gmail dot com. Many thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

Sorry to raise it again but Didn't receive a copy. It would be much appreciated to thebard51@gmail.com

I sent it yesterday @ 7:33 AM EST. Not sure why you did not receive it. Just sent it again. Let me know if you receive it. The 3 attachments are a little over 5MB, so maybe your e-mail service has a limit on attachment size?

I have a scanned copy from our April/May Sojourn cruise to Japan/Korea/China/Alaska. However, the file exceeds the CC limit for a PDF. I'm willing to e-mail if you would like.

I am not sure that you will see my post requesting a copy of the wine list for sojourn. We are traveling on the 21st and if you have not lost patience would love to see a copy.. if able..send to drofdandc@aol.com ...

Petdr