Let it Be Said: The Track Suit is the Ultimate Cruise Wear Ensemble, Yes?

need2cruisesoon

I was recently on the Regal Princess this past October and had determined that the track suit is possibly the best outfit to wear on the ship, at breakfast, lunch and dinner and (evening entertainment). Plus I was very comfortable on all day excursions riding in buses and vans with little discomfort with my attire.

On my next cruise, just a track suit, shorts and some fancy Italian loafers to dress the outfit up a bit.

f06da206fd3da2daf2d8d65eea3e2439.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How about a very stylish polyester leisure suit, flowered shirt, with a white belt and matching white leather shoes?

Wear what you want. No one can change your tastes. Enjoy your cruise. Life is far too short for us to be concerned about what some stranger happens to wear on our cruise. Conformity is not all what it is cracked up to be.

Do you think you could wait a few more months (or years) before once again starting virtually the same thread? Have you not elicited sufficient responses? I suggest you try starting a new thread on tipping, passports, or chair hogs next time. You'll have more fun.

One of my part time jobs while in university was selling men's clothing. I sold countless leisure suits.

We often has as much or more margin in the shirt than we had in the leisure suit. The goal was never to let a suit leave the store without a shirt to match. And sometimes two.

My guess is many of the suits/shirts that were bought by men, with their wives present and egging them on, were only worn once. Then hung in the closet for a few years prior to being discarded.

One of my part time jobs while in university was selling men's clothing. I sold countless leisure suits.

We often has as much or more margin in the shirt than we had in the leisure suit. The goal was never to let a suit leave the store without a shirt to match. And sometimes two.

My guess is many of the suits/shirts that were bought by men, with their wives present and egging them on, were only worn once. Then hung in the closet for a few years prior to being discarded.

So, you're the guy who released all those cheesy suits upon the American public?