Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:31 PM.
Ewing, NJ
19,895 Posts
Joined Jan 2000
You will need to be registered and logged in to create a new Roll Call.

Register here if you have not yet done so.

You will need to create your Roll Call in the correct forum for your ship. Once you have located the correct forum, you will use the NEW THREAD button.

1. Select a FORUM by clicking on the blue hyperlinked title of your ship. (Locate your ship's Roll Call Forum here)

2. The NEW THREAD button is located above the board grid in the the upper left hand corner. Click the NEW THREAD button.
3. A window will open with a form for you to complete. Create a Title. It is important to include the date of your sailing like this: January 1, 2018 or 01/01/18 or 01/01/2018 (be specific). In the Message: section include something fun about the cruise that would encourage others to want to post!

4. When you are finished, click the Submit New Thread button.

Senior Manager Community
[email protected]

When your values are clear, your decisions are easy -Roy Disney-
21,559 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
Originally posted by bessieblue
E809A...3/5/18..... this will be my first cruise...and I am travelling solo....anyone else out there on this one?

You will be connected to your fellow passengers on your Roll Call. If there is none yet, follow directions in Post #1

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
SoCal
10,368 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
Originally posted by vikingcruiser2
January 7, 2018
Viking Sky
Panama Canal & Central America
Who else out there will be aboard?
That's not how you start a Roll Call.

Did you read the first post?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
DCLHAL CarnivalPrincess Vantage
21 Cruises, 13 ships, 202 nights
Preston UK
1,269 Posts
Joined Nov 2014
Vikingcruiser2

Cant understand why you have posted here?
Did you not read the answer to post 2

You will be connected to your fellow passengers on your Roll Call. If there is none yet, follow directions in Post #1

DO NOT start another roll call there is one already AND you have already posted in it??

I think this thread needs locked to further posts
Northern California - Central Valley
330 Posts
Joined Apr 2015
Laura, I guess I'm not tech savvy enough to follow directions for creating a new Roll Call... I keep coming back to this page... Would like a roll call for the December 13, 2018 sailing of the Grand Princess to Mexico... Can you assist? Many Thanks, Thom.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Thom. H. Magnuson
Northern California - Central Valley
330 Posts
Joined Apr 2015
Tried going to Find Your Roll Call... Listed Princess and Grand Princess... Tried w/and/w/o Month/Year... Get this...
Cruise Critic
Boards
ROLL CALLS

Info about those repetitive posts on your Roll Call
How To Create a New Roll Call

.... But cannot find button for New Thread??? How to Create a New Roll Call brings me here???
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Thom. H. Magnuson
Preston UK
1,269 Posts
Joined Nov 2014
OK - forget the roll call finder tool - many cruises are not picked up by it and in any case if there was not one already created it would not be there.
I think it is assumed you have looked for your cruise and it is not there
so

1. Select a FORUM by clicking on the blue hyperlinked title of your ship. (Locate your ship's Roll Call Forum here)

2 Scroll down the list until you get to
"Princess Roll Calls
NEW! Find Your Princess Roll Call"

Ignore that and keep going until you get to

"Grand Princess Roll Calls
Find Your Grand Princess Roll Call"

Click on the TOP link
"Grand Princess Roll Calls"

You should now see the Blue New thread Tag
Maybe do another check through to see if it has been created already. you sometimes need to check 2/3 pages

When creating the header I would use December 13, 2018
notation with the month in full and a comma after the day
then a space then the brief description

Good Luck!
Darwin NT Australia
3 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
How do I find what Sapphire Princess is like on a 37 day cruise Singapore to Southhampton- we are thinking of getting a club classmini suite on Dolphin deck D 425- what are best bars and food outlets - and best excursions and why - we are not shoppers - we are on holidays- Territorian, Darwin NT Australia
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Daz
SoCal
10,368 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
Originally posted by Territorian
How do I find what Sapphire Princess is like on a 37 day cruise Singapore to Southhampton- we are thinking of getting a club classmini suite on Dolphin deck D 425- what are best bars and food outlets - and best excursions and why - we are not shoppers - we are on holidays- Territorian, Darwin NT Australia
I'd suggest heading over to the Princess forum and asking your questions:
https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
NJ
502 Posts
Joined Aug 2015
Wondering if someone deletes roll calls for cruises that the cruise line eliminated so that people only find active roll calls/itineraries? Specifically, the Norwegian Gem roll call members for January 2019 all moved to the Norwegian Breakaway that is now doing that itinerary. When I use the roll call tool, the abandoned roll calls on the old itinerary for the Gem come up, not the roll calls for the actual itineraries. How does this get fixed?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jeanette

Central Illinois
120,724 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Originally posted by Cuddles62
Looking for any one going on the sun princess for the 17th January
Your Roll Call is here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/show....php?t=2521540
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bob

Past Cruises

Celebrity: Mercury
RCCL: Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Jewel, Legend, Liberty, Majesty, Mariner, Monarch, Navigator, Oasis, Radiance, Rhapsody, Serenade, Sovereign, Vision, Voyager
11 Posts
Joined Mar 2016
I followed all the steps YET the roll call for Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas sailing April 7, 2018 does not appear.

al

Originally posted by LauraS
You will need to be registered and logged in to create a new Roll Call.

Register here if you have not yet done so.

You will need to create your Roll Call in the correct forum for your ship. Once you have located the correct forum, you will use the NEW THREAD button.

2. The NEW THREAD button is located above the board grid in the the upper left hand corner. Click the NEW THREAD button.
3. A window will open with a form for you to complete. Create a Title. It is important to include the date of your sailing like this: January 1, 2018 or 01/01/18 or 01/01/2018 (be specific). In the Message: section include something fun about the cruise that would encourage others to want to post!

4. When you are finished, click the Submit New Thread button.

NJ
502 Posts
Joined Aug 2015
Originally posted by alwylie
I followed all the steps YET the roll call for Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas sailing April 7, 2018 does not appear.

al
I think the roll call tool has some glitches
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jeanette

Englewood Cliffs NJ
57 Posts
Joined Aug 2015
Have tried twice just now to create a Roll Call for SILVER CLOUD - January 29, 2018 sailing. Have followed instructions but I don't see my posting listed where it should be under Silver Cloud. Frustrating.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
December 2018 Oceania-Sirena-Cuba
January 2018 Silversea-Silver Cloud-Antarctica
December 2017 Celebrity Summit-Southern Caribbean
December 2016 Celebrity Reflection-Caribbean
September 2016 Celebrity Silhouette-Med & Israel
December 2015 Celebrity Eclipse-Caribbean
September 2015 Celebrity Equinox-Med
December 2014 Silversea-Silver Spirit-Caribbean
March 2013 Silversea-Silver Spirit-Panama Canal
December 2012 HAL-Nieuw Amsterdam-Caribbean
December 2010 HAL-Nieuw Amsterdam-Caribbean
March 2009 Silversea-Silver Cloud-Caribbean
??????? Sitmar/Princess Fairsky-Mexican Riviera
??????? RCI-Majesty of the Seas-Nassau
??????? NCL-Dreamward-Caribbean
??????? Renaissance-Caribbean
??????? Regent Sea-Caribbean
August 1980 Costa-Danae-Mediterranean
November 1977 Costa-Angelina Lauro-Caribbean
March 1977 NCL-Starward-Caribbean
SoCal
10,368 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
Originally posted by Seadazzled
Have tried twice just now to create a Roll Call for SILVER CLOUD - January 29, 2018 sailing. Have followed instructions but I don't see my posting listed where it should be under Silver Cloud. Frustrating.
Did you go directly to the Roll Call forum to do this? Or did you use the "Find Your Roll Call" link?

If the former, it can take a few days for the system to pick it up (as long as you've set the date correctly in the title). If the latter, that link is less than adequate in providing a service here on Cruise Critic.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature