Skydiving

JaniceB

Which ships have the skydiving/wind tunnel on them? My husband say the commercial and I think he wants to book a cruise on ship with it.

Quantum Class ships.

That currently includes:

Quantum

Anthem

Ovation

I did the iFly on Anthem last march...(y)

dp

FYI: On the Ovation, you'll have to pay for the IFly if you book a cruise that sails in China. Once you leave China and sail towards Australia...it becomes free. The use of IFly was limited to only once per cruise...however, a few passengers we met said they were able do it more than once. It was truly an amazing experience...and to see a 5 year old and a 92 year old with huge smiles after their "flight" was something special.:)

Which ships have the skydiving/wind tunnel on them? My husband say the commercial and I think he wants to book a cruise on ship with it.

I don't know where you are in "Southern Maryland", but if he wants to try it at home, there is one in Ashburn, Virginia and one in Baltimore.

:D

It's called "Ripcord by iFly" by the way. In case you are searching online for more. There are a ton of Youtube videos.

Even if you can't book more than one session ahead of time, you can just go and wait in standby in case somebody doesn't show up (or shows up and is told they are too heavy (I saw this happen... max is 250lbs... and they weigh everybody).

FYI: On the Ovation, you'll have to pay for the IFly if you book a cruise that sails in China. Once you leave China and sail towards Australia...it becomes free. The use of IFly was limited to only once per cruise...however, a few passengers we met said they were able do it more than once. It was truly an amazing experience...and to see a 5 year old and a 92 year old with huge smiles after their "flight" was something special.:)

On Chinese cruises, the price structures are different. The cruise is cheaper, but they add more items to pay a la carte to gain more money. Another example is drink package prices. I had asked about this and an officer was kind enough to explain why some items were different.