Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

Thank you so much for all the amazing information in this thread! I am very late to the party. DH & I will be on the TA & May 10 Panama

Why aren’t you on our roll call?!? Run, don’t walk... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1101

And then stop by the May 10th Panama Canal roll call!

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2442447

We are booked on the Bliss for Eastern Caribbean in Feb. 2018..we got an Aft Cabin on Deck 10... we wanted to stay low because of noise from the club on aft top deck.

I never would have thought of that! Thanks for the tip! We’re pretty new to cruising and still learning!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Would like to thank everyone on this thread for all the information! DH & I cruise once or twice a year and this is our first NCL and looking forward to a wonderful new Bliss ship! Also excited about seeing Jersey Boys! Maybe even twice!! Love that show!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never would have thought of that! Thanks for the tip! We’re pretty new to cruising and still learning!

Yes we learned the hard way on the NCL Escape...Spice H20 club fires up that huge sound system well past midnight...

We are booked on the Bliss for Eastern Caribbean in Feb. 2018..we got an Aft Cabin on Deck 10... we wanted to stay low because of noise from the club on aft top deck.

You must mean 2019?

We are aft as well only on deck 9 in February !

We are doing the 5 day Pacific Coastal cruise end of September. Can't wait. Just returned from a 16 day Hawaii cruise on Princess. Loved it except for food.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have a great time, we were booked with our DD & SIL but discovered we are becoming grandparents :cool: (probably that week) so had to cancel, sad that the Bliss doesn’t have a similar itinerary in 2019

Yes we learned the hard way on the NCL Escape...Spice H20 club fires up that huge sound system well past midnight...

Your post is disconcerting.

We booked aft deck 15 for the Bliss TransAtlantic in April.

Do feel the activities on Deck 17 will affect us?

Will pax be outside for this cruise?

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Norwegian-Bliss

Actually, me thinks the distant thumping/pulsing of any late-night partying may put us to sleep.:confused:

Wow this is cool. They don't have screens this big on any of their other ships do they? It will be cool to watch movies under the stars on this one.

This is the Escape...

4af5aaee9bf40f08e289de288182f447.jpg

The walkway/divider we’re standing on has also been eliminated. It’s going to be one open pool deck... with the big screen on the end.

Your post is disconcerting.

We booked aft deck 15 for the Bliss TransAtlantic in April.

Do feel the activities on Deck 17 will affect us?

Will pax be outside for this cruise?

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Norwegian-Bliss

Actually, me thinks the distant thumping/pulsing of any late-night partying may put us to sleep.:confused:

My thoughts are no , I doubt any outside parties that late at night on the TA - but you never know [emoji1]

Hi everyone! We just booked in December. :) we are in a haven Aft. I’m going crazy trying to figure out which deck would be the best. Any opinions?

We just moved from Deck 13 to 11 as the balcony is larger and think the noise will be less. I haven't sailed on any of the GA or GA+ ships - but our PCC said there aren't many of the Aft Haven cabins left