Ez air and ticketing timing

PoohUnderstands

Assuming you have a flexible fare, Princess will pay the airline 45 days prior to sail date, although other posts have indicated it is sometimes a few days later.

Regardless, with the flexible fare you can make changes for whatever reason up to the 45 day mark.

I just wanted to include my endorsement of EZ Air... doing the Golden Princess transpacific in Sep/Oct and just booked my return flight from Sydney to LAX... nonstop on Delta for only 463pp! :D

At THAT price... I don't care when they ticket me! ;)

Perfect time to book, the fares for these non-stop flights just dropped a hundred....but I am assuming u have been watching.

Just a word of warning!

If you book with EZAir, you should regularly check your flights. 125 days out and my friend went to check her flights and found that they had been cancelled!!!! :eek: She was flying from San Diego > Atlanta > Barcelona and home from Ft. Lauderdale!

Over an hour and 1/2 on the phone with Princess and they got her flights back with an earlier departure from SD, but never told her why they were cancelled!!

Just a word of warning!

If you book with EZAir, you should regularly check your flights. 125 days out and my friend went to check her flights and found that they had been cancelled!!!! :eek: She was flying from San Diego > Atlanta > Barcelona and home from Ft. Lauderdale!

Over an hour and 1/2 on the phone with Princess and they got her flights back with an earlier departure from SD, but never told her why they were cancelled!!

Just want to be sure I understand you correctly. The flights were no longer available through Adair of the airlines cancelled them?

Just want to be sure I understand you correctly. The flights were no longer available through Adair of the airlines cancelled them?

NO! The flight was still available from Atlanta to Barcelona (We are on that flight still). Not sure if after cancelling the first segment there were no longer seats or it was just cancelled altogether? So they were given an earlier flight from San Diego to ATL and put back on the flight to Barcelona. There was no reason given for the cancellation.

Worst yet is that they were not notifies of this! My friend just happened to check on it.

NO! The flight was still available from Atlanta to Barcelona (We are on that flight still). Not sure if after cancelling the first segment there were no longer seats or it was just cancelled altogether? So they were given an earlier flight from San Diego to ATL and put back on the flight to Barcelona. There was no reason given for the cancellation.

Worst yet is that they were not notifies of this! My friend just happened to check on it.

Thanks for the heads up. Made me check my upcoming flights and we are good :D

When you say keep checking, do you mean EZ AIR or the airline site?

The airline site. Actually, our flights are no longer available on the EZ Air site for the day of disembarkation as they don't meet the cruise line guidelines.

They did when I first booked them. Then Delta changed the departure time and it didn't meet the guidelines.

I had to call Princess because we had a fantastic fare (RT east coast to SYD, premium economy, $1,600) and if I had to rebook for that day, on another airline, the new fare would be double!

My husband and I agreed that if we could keep our fare, we were willing to spend another night in SYD. (Fare at that time for the next day was $2,700!) Princess made the switch, honoring our original booked fare. Worth it to spend another night in SYD compared to spending an add'l $3,200 on air.

Yes please check the airline website for any changes. You may get a change which does not allow significant time to make a connection; and the airlines will not notify you of flight changes. I check every few weeks

The airline site. Actually, our flights are no longer available on the EZ Air site for the day of disembarkation as they don't meet the cruise line guidelines.

They did when I first booked them. Then Delta changed the departure time and it didn't meet the guidelines.

I had to call Princess because we had a fantastic fare (RT east coast to SYD, premium economy, $1,600) and if I had to rebook for that day, on another airline, the new fare would be double!

My husband and I agreed that if we could keep our fare, we were willing to spend another night in SYD. (Fare at that time for the next day was $2,700!) Princess made the switch, honoring our original booked fare. Worth it to spend another night in SYD compared to spending an add'l $3,200 on air.

What is the guideline you are referring to?

What is the guideline you are referring to?

I assume it is how soon after docking passengers can select a flight. For example, it might say 5 hours after arrival. So if the ship arrived at 7 AM, no flight before noon could be booked on EZAir.

The pesonalizer will tell you what the guideline is for your disembarkation port.

I assume it is how soon after docking passengers can select a flight. For example, it might say 5 hours after arrival. So if the ship arrived at 7 AM, no flight before noon could be booked on EZAir.

The pesonalizer will tell you what the guideline is for your disembarkation port.

What he said. :)

For us, EZAir showed noon for the earliest departure. We had a 12 20 flt changed to 11 20

I just booked our round trip flights on EZ Ai for next May R/T from Orlando to Seattle. One stop each way on Flex for under $1000.00 total Couldn't believe it. American out, and delta back. Return flight at 11:25 AM. We are using the Princess transfer.

I just booked our round trip flights on EZ Ai for next May R/T from Orlando to Seattle. One stop each way on Flex for under $1000.00 total Couldn't believe it. American out, and delta back. Return flight at 11:25 AM. We are using the Princess transfer.

Set a flight watch alert in K*y*k.com for your flight days. Then you'll get an alert if the price changes. If it drops, head back to EZAir.

Set a flight watch alert in K*y*k.com for your flight days. Then you'll get an alert if the price changes. If it drops, head back to EZAir.

Kayak is not a prohibited name on CC. It's not even a travel agent.