Qsine on Silhouette

carefree lady

It's not listed on our 12/9 cruise either (& neither is the Porch) - love to know the answer too!

Someone posted last week , who had just left Silhouette. Quinine as normal at the mo

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think Le Petit Chef has replaced Qsine on Silhouette. There was something on an earlier post on this board.

Sue

I saw no Le Petit Chef on Silhouette last week or the prior week. I was in Qsine for a special dining event, and neither saw nor heard anything about LPC. I think there was a trial of it earlier this year though...

I saw no Le Petit Chef on Silhouette last week or the prior week. I was in Qsine for a special dining event, and neither saw nor heard anything about LPC. I think there was a trial of it earlier this year though...

Was Qsine open for regular dining?

Currently, it is scheduled for Qsine to change to "Le Petit Chef at Qsine" in September of this year for Celebrity Silhouette

Do you now when in Sept as we sail on the 1st for 8 days and would hate to miss Qsine ... I've seen so many videos of the little chef I can't see the point in seeing it first hand ;)

Currently, it is scheduled for Qsine to change to "Le Petit Chef at Qsine" in September of this year for Celebrity Silhouette

I knew I had seen something about the change. We are sailing in November so this will be in place by then,

Sue

Currently, it is scheduled for Qsine to change to "Le Petit Chef at Qsine" in September of this year for Celebrity

Silhouette

Just seen this message on FB:

“We just got a call informing our Silhouette Qsine reservation for October is cancelled, because the restaurant will be replaced by Le Petit Chef!... “

Just seen this message on FB:

“We just got a call informing our Silhouette Qsine reservation for October is cancelled, because the restaurant will be replaced by Le Petit Chef!... “

Any idea when in Sep ? We are on the Sep 9th West Med cruise

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Do you now when in Sept as we sail on the 1st for 8 days and would hate to miss Qsine ... I've seen so many videos of the little chef I can't see the point in seeing it first hand ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are also sailing on Silhouette 1st September & had booked Qsine a few months ago when it was still showing on cruise planner. I'd been keeping an eye on posts hoping that it would still be available on-board but received the following email from Celebrity yesterday confirming Qsine is no more!

Dear Valued Guest,

We are writing to inform you the specialty restaurant Qsine will no longer be offered onboard the Celebrity Silhouette. We will now be offering a new and exciting dining experience called Le Petit Chef in its place. Your Qsine reservation has been cancelled and you will be refunded back to your original form of payment, or if you used onboard credit then your onboard credit has been refunded back to your allotment. Le Petit Chef will be available to book the week of July 23rd. If you wish to book in Le Petit Chef, you can reply to this email and provide a contact number, and I will call you to book a reservation and take payment, or you can give celebrity a call at 1-888-837-5676, or you can do so onboard the ship. Your original rate will be protected if done in advance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Best Regards,

We are also sailing on Silhouette 1st September & had booked Qsine a few months ago when it was still showing on cruise planner. I'd been keeping an eye on posts hoping that it would still be available on-board but received the following email from Celebrity yesterday confirming Qsine is no more!

Dear Valued Guest,

We are writing to inform you the specialty restaurant Qsine will no longer be offered onboard the Celebrity Silhouette. We will now be offering a new and exciting dining experience called Le Petit Chef in its place. Your Qsine reservation has been cancelled and you will be refunded back to your original form of payment, or if you used onboard credit then your onboard credit has been refunded back to your allotment. Le Petit Chef will be available to book the week of July 23rd. If you wish to book in Le Petit Chef, you can reply to this email and provide a contact number, and I will call you to book a reservation and take payment, or you can give celebrity a call at 1-888-837-5676, or you can do so onboard the ship. Your original rate will be protected if done in advance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Best Regards,

We are sailing August 4th. Can anyone confirm that Qsine will still be operating then or, as suggested her,e be converted to LPC? - I cannot get used to LPC - it makes me think of Little Chef, the UK restaurants that have almost disappeared!

Waggie

Imho, they've replaced one gimmicky upcharge venue with another that appears to be even more gimmicky. No thanks.

We'll be on the Silhouette in November. Looking forward to Lawn Club Grill, Tuscan, and Murano! :D

While I understand some people dislike Qsine, it did have 20 different and varied food items (not counting desserts) on the menu and almost everyone could find many they liked. I can see the new concept being unique once but, from what I understand, it has a very limited menu which would not get us to come back. And the price tag seems very overpriced.

While I understand some people dislike Qsine, it did have 20 different and varied food items (not counting desserts) on the menu and almost everyone could find many they liked. I can see the new concept being unique once but, from what I understand, it has a very limited menu which would not get us to come back. And the price tag seems very overpriced.

To clarify my post which you quoted, I actually liked the food at Qsine, but I found the "concept" a bit too much. (That was after three dinners there on two different ships, trying it twice with groups of different sizes, and once just with my wife.)

I totally agree with you about how limited the LPC menu seems to be, given what folks have reported about it. And yes, a hefty price tag. Hard to see how it survives. (But what do I know? :D )