Current hotel directors???

You are most welcome. I personally care about who the hotel director is more than the Captain. Now, if we only could get more names filled in. Anyone cruising, please help!

Switch HD on Grandeur. Adriana is the main HD and John Denton is filling in.

Does anyone know if Clunis (Daley?) is still with RCI, and if so, which ship he is on? He was on RD for a few years, then went to Grandeur. I last saw him on the pre-inaugural for Quantum in 2014. TYIA

He was suppose to come on the Liberty in May, but that didn’t happen. So assume he is still with RC.

Carla

Turnaround day on SY. Just saw Gianluca in the Promenade and haven't seen Fernando in a while, so assuming that the turnover took place in Rome or today.

Do you know how long Gianluca will be on ? Haven't seen him for a couple of years, great HD.

From Vision? Is he the new HD or traveling?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Carolyn, believe he is traveling HD. He was on the Vision, assume he had replaced Maurice. Not sure but heard Maurice is back on Vision. Have heard that Sanjay will be back on Liberty after his vacation.

Don’t think the Liberty has anyone that is permanent!! Beginning to think it is a training ship!!

Carla

Carolyn, believe he is traveling HD. He was on the Vision, assume he had replaced Maurice. Not sure but heard Maurice is back on Vision. Have heard that Sanjay will be back on Liberty after his vacation.

Don’t think the Liberty has anyone that is permanent!! Beginning to think it is a training ship!!

Carla

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Thanks, Carla!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Carla

Strange that Alex is travelling - had dinner with him on the Vision in May and he said that was his permanent ship

Carol