Quantum Royal Family Suite pix and review

I have been looking for photos of the RFS for months and months. Royal keeps promising them but they never show up. It would be great to see the layout of the RFS especially b/c some people have stated that their rooms were not as described on the website. Cruise critic has a few photos on their FB page but you can't really see the layout too well. Wondering if there is room in the master or second bedroom for pack and play, etc.

Hope someone posts something from the next cruises....

Keep your fingers crossed! :)

swiss

Swiss,

I was on last weekend. The cabin is fantastic. As promised, links to three videos for the Master, Main cabin/2nd bed and balcony.

Enjoy!

Wow, thank you so much for posting. The video link is great but all three are the same video. At least now we have some idea of the size of part of the cabin. Trying to figure out where the pack and play will go, etc. You have done what RC hasn't done for months - show actual pix of RFS!!! Is that a large screen TV in the second bedroom or a window?? Hard to tell.

Hope you'll come back and tell us more about the RFS.

Thank you, thank you!!!!

Swiss

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS7...2YTddAAgtuvjeA

That is a TV across from the master bed. Plenty of room for 4. Kids on real beds this time than pull out couches. The walkin closet when you enter is great to just live out of your suitcase if you want to.

Thank you! That walk in closet will come in handy definitely. Is there a window in the second bedroom or is that a mirror?

Hope you enjoyed your cruise. Cabin looks great. We are deck 9 and will definitely enjoy that balcony, too!

Thanks again,

Swiss

Oops, one last question - is there a dining table in the cabin itself?? I know there is one on the balcony but hoping there is one inside as well. Family is going in January and I am sure it will be cold for the first few days. There will be 6 in our cabin and it looks roomy enough to work for us.

Thank you again for remembering and posting the videos! :)

Swiss

Mirror in master near bathroom. There is no dining room table, just the coffee table.

Thanks for the replay. I was asking about the second bedroom. There is no window in there, right? We will have two adults staying in the second bedroom and were wondering if there was a window in that guest bedroom. Thanks again!

swiss

Yes, we went to Concierge Lounge (12-Aft) prior to each dinner. Mario who manages it is excellent. I believe he said he came over from Serenity. Concierge Reyno (sic?) was friendly and knowledgeable as well (had worked Oasis). Walking to 12 Aft was not an issue for us.

Nice apps like spring rolls and wings with some cheeses and small sweets.

It was dark by the time we got there so no opinion of the view from back there.

We went Coastal Kitchen (next to Windjammer) for a sit down breakfast each morning. They were very attentive and made you feel like a suite guest. Highly recommend if you like a relaxing breakfast.

Edited by Shacky316

Thanks Shacky! Sounds like you had a good time. We have a wheelchair with us and have found it difficult at times to navigate the long hallways. Anyway, it definitely won't stop us from experiencing it for ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Couldn't tell my pic on website but is there a balcony door in the 2nd bedroom?

:o

No. Only one door onto balcony from the main cabin. Second bedroom only has translucent window from the main cabin for light. Full floor to ceiling window in master bed without door.

Thanks Shacky! Sounds like you had a good time. We have a wheelchair with us and have found it difficult at times to navigate the long hallways. Anyway, it definitely won't stop us from experiencing it for ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Should be enough room to wheel in a chair. Plenty of room within the main cabin to move around.

No. Only one door onto balcony from the main cabin. Second bedroom only has translucent window from the main cabin for light. Full floor to ceiling window in master bed without door.

Thanks again for those videos. Had a chance to show the family over Thanksgiving and they are really excited now (it's so much nicer knowing what the space will look like so you can plan ahead for the kids, etc.).

RFS is on Deck 9 and the balcony looks amazingly roomy for all to enjoy. I assume there is plenty of storage space/closet area in master bedroom in the RFS and the others in the family can use the walk in that is across from the second bedroom. I'm hoping I'm correct on this but can you confirm that for me, please?

Thanks again, Shacky, you have been a major help with this! Glad you enjoyed your cruise...looking forward to ours!

Swiss

Shacky, Is there a good amount of closet and storage space in the Master Bedroom? Hoping the others in the family can use the walk in closet in the hall if there is enough closet/storage space in the master bedroom for them to use.

thanks,

swiss

I think there is plenty for two in the master. Walk-in will hold a lot. There was limited closet space in the 2nd bedroom.

Thanks for the reply, Shacky. We will have two adults in the master bdrm and two adults in the guest room. Kids will be in a pack n play and sofa bed. Now that it sounds as though there is enough closet space in the master bdrm it should work out fine. Hopefully, there is some drawer storage space in the second bedroom - and hopefully, there is a mirror and possibly a vanity type space in the second bdrm as well.

We are all trying to conserve packing space but this many people need lots of storage space!

Thanks again,

Swiss