Barcode not printing on boarding pass

deffenm

If your printing them directly off your internet browser try a different browser, some browsers have a hard time with somethings on PDF files online and then gets messed up when sent to a printer directly online. Best thing to do is just download the PDF files and save them directly onto your computer like in a folder on your desktop then open them using your Adobe PDF viewer and then print. If thats what you did and its still not printing right, try updating your PDF viewer.

Apparently, it's a common issue.

On our last cruise in January out of Port Canaveral, we had the same issue. However, a Carnival employee met us outside the terminal and asked to see our documents. When they observed that the bar code was missing, they proceeded to print the bar code on an adhesive label using a portable printer they had on their person and attached it to our boarding passes. The whole process literally took 3 minutes.

The employee indicated to us that is was a common problem and that was the reason that they requested to see our documents prior to us entering the terminal.

Garnett

I used to have that problem when trying to print directly from my e-mail. I don't have that problem when printing from a .pdf though, so that may be the way to go. Good to know that if you can't get it to print, there will not be a problem at the terminal.

Go to your local public library, use one of their public computers and print the boarding passes out on their printer. See if that will work. Will probably cost you $.10 per page, or $.50 per page for color, but worth it if it prints out the barcode. I do not have a printer at home anymore and print out all our documents at my library's printer without any problems.