Crime Brûlée still on the Always Available Menu?

HomelessBear

Haven’t been on Princess for a couple of years but will be going on the Star later this year.

Is Creme Brûlée still always available? Really hope so as it’s my favourite. Last cruise I had creme brulee most evenings was awarding each one marks out of 10. For information they earned from 3/10 (too runny, too bland) to 11/10 (perfect +). That and the Pina Colada “soup” and I’ll be a happy cruiser. Thanks.

It's been offered as a desert on every cruise for a very long time. It's my "go to" desert! I do order other things for desert sometimes but this is the one I order more than anything else. I really can't see them ever removing it from the offerings. (I would be quite unhappy if that was to happen!)

It's been offered as a desert on every cruise for a very long time. It's my "go to" desert! I do order other things for desert sometimes but this is the one I order more than anything else. I really can't see them ever removing it from the offerings. (I would be quite unhappy if that was to happen!)

It is our favourite desert too! So glad to know it is still on the menu!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the past (about) three years they have offered French Vanilla Crème Brulee. 1-1/2 years ago on the Regal Princess it was runny every night. The other cruises it was better. I do miss the Raspberry Crème Brulee that they used to offer. The Vanilla one is OK, but the Raspberry variety was absolutely wonderful.

For the past (about) three years they have offered French Vanilla Crème Brulee. 1-1/2 years ago on the Regal Princess it was runny every night. The other cruises it was better. I do miss the Raspberry Crème Brulee that they used to offer. The Vanilla one is OK, but the Raspberry variety was absolutely wonderful.

I think the raspberry one is served in Crown Grill/Sterlings.

OMG, I'm so glad someone likes the crème brulee as much as I do! I ordered it every night that we ate in the MDR on our last 2 Princess cruises. It is absolutely the best! I prefer eating in the Horizon Court for the variety but I'll go to the MDR just for the crème brulee ( I don't recall seeing it every night in the Horizon Court). Only 53 days until my next crème brulee.

Love the creme brûlée but hated the pineapple variety on the Hawaiian cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are disembarking the Royal today. We had the creme brulee several times. One of my favorites versions was the pineapple one we had on a previous cruise.

Proof that food taste is different for different people.

Years ago they used to have a different flavor each night. The mango was amazing. However why is it served cold out of the fridge? The inside should be warm. Two cruises ago I thought it was just an error but when it happened a few weeks ago on the crown I figured that’s how they serve it. Now no longer my favourite :(

Proof that food taste is different for different people.

Not necessarily. I have ordered the same dish on 2 different ships and they taste entirely different on the 2 ships. One time I loved the goat cheese souflee and the next ship, it was awful. Same dish, same person.