Alcohol package question

Can anyone advise if you get the alcohol package does it include the shot of the night that they have each night at dinner?

Yes, it did for us but without the souvenir loving cups. However, if you want those, they're not that much extra. I have a set!:cool:

Did they make both people in the cabin get the package? I drink but my wife does not.

If you book online then yes you both have to take it.

If you wait until you board then you may be lucky. Every ship is different, we were fortunate on Allure.

Every ship has its own Revenue targets to meet etc...

Good luck

If you wait until you board then you may be lucky. Every ship is different, we were fortunate on Allure.

Good luck

How did unto about just getting one on board, may I ask

Yes you can have the shot. The glass was $6.50, but make friends with your drinks waiter and you'll probably get a few free like we did!

There were drinks which were not included which we were not charged for (for example champagne cocktails)- mostly because we went back to the same waiter each time, made friends with them and didn't get charged. Big tip for them at the end!!

If one of you does not drink out of choice then Im afraid you either both purchase the package or both don't. They do have options if people don't drink due to medical reasons.

On the Jewel, they would not budge on the "both in the room" rule. We asked at a couple different bars. We ended up getting it for all 10 of us. Champagne cocktails were included at every bar. The champagne bar uses a premium brand so we had to ask the first day for the house brand. From that day, between us all, we had every champagne cocktail on the menu.

Good luck

Hi I am taking the Allure on 9/22 and i drink but my friend doesnt....where do i go to get the package just for myself???

Archived