Royal Caribbean Price Promotions

mcrcruiser

In the past we have seen sales by Royal Caribbean with some major price mark downs .just don't recall the timing & name of the sales .Can any one help ?

TIA

I have only been monitoring the past month or so and Oasis sailings are fluctuating at insane rates. 2 weeks ago the 12/24 sailing was $1250pp indoor, right now it is $700pp. Based on what I've seen, the "sales" are completely irrelevant. You can easily get a cheaper fare during a non-sale period.

A couple of weeks ago they were having a sale (can't remember the name of promo) and I could have had an balcony guaranteed on a 7 night Anthem cruise sailing the 1st 2 weeks after Thanksgiving for less than $600 per, ex tax/fees. No C&A balcony discount was available.

In the past we have seen sales by Royal Caribbean with some major price mark downs .just don't recall the timing & name of the sales .Can any one help ?

TIA

Forget about "sales" or "mark downs", they call their current pricing something like that 24/7/365. It's simply a matter of what is todays price. Which can vary all the time.

Every time they change the "sale" terms, three things are sure to happen:

1. Some folks will save some money

2. Some folks won't save money

3. Some of the folks who don't save money will come crying on CC because they think every time the terms change it should reduce their price.

Slightly different here in the UK. A couple of times a year their promo sale includes the Deluxe Drinks package. If you like a drink then that’s a better deal. We booked Symphony for May 18 in Sep just gone and after the free drinks package deal ended last month the cruise price went up and hasn’t come down yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Over time (we have done 80 cruises) gaining in experience we now rely on a web site that we can get TAs to bid the cruise & or use the RCCL PDF weekly files for last minute bookings .:)

Would like to see Royal Caribbean use sales & not stick it to us the consumer:cool:

Over time (we have done 80 cruises) gaining in experience we now rely on a web site that we can get TAs to bid the cruise & or use the RCCL PDF weekly files for last minute bookings .:)

Would like to see Royal Caribbean use sales & not stick it to us the consumer:cool:

They do use sales, every single day year round................;p

A couple of weeks ago they were having a sale (can't remember the name of promo) and I could have had an balcony guaranteed on a 7 night Anthem cruise sailing the 1st 2 weeks after Thanksgiving for less than $600 per, ex tax/fees. No C&A balcony discount was available.

We jumped on this sale! It was a pretty good deal. It was BOGO and KSF all in one. So we ended up with 6 of us in two balconies (D3 & D8) for 3600$ (600 ea) Plus another 600 in taxes. In addition we got 650 OBC. Not a bad deal. It was cheaper than the pricing for inside rooms or 1 balcony and 1 inside.

I will say that as i was checking prices 3 days later the sale was definitely over and they did not have any more rooms for more than 2 persons. Another week later and it was pretty much sold out.

Point being if you see a good price, get it quick. They don't always last long. Most of the good deals will come and go within a day.

-Sean