Where do the tenders dock in Monterey?

Mary Ann 2

New Fisherman's Wharf at least that's where Celebrity tendered to last year when we happened to be there. I don't think there is a place for them at the USCG pier.

If you need suggestions for things to do let me know we visit Monterey often.

New Fisherman's Wharf at least that's where Celebrity tendered to last year when we happened to be there. I don't think there is a place for them at the USCG pier.

If you need suggestions for things to do let me know we visit Monterey often.

Yes, please give suggestions, I am traveling on Princess in March and I am starting to make a things to do list. We are planning to walk around and explore (no tours here) so anyplace within walking distance (a mile or two or three) would be great. I would love to hear of a nice place for lunch with either character or a nice view. Thanks!

Yes, please give suggestions, I am traveling on Princess in March and I am starting to make a things to do list. We are planning to walk around and explore (no tours here) so anyplace within walking distance (a mile or two or three) would be great. I would love to hear of a nice place for lunch with either character or a nice view. Thanks!

Have you joined into our Roll Call for March 10? Lots of good advice there also from people who have done this before. Would love to have you join! (maybe you have, if so sorry I missed that)

But I would love to hear jamesr suggestions also.

Have you joined into our Roll Call for March 10? Lots of good advice there also from people who have done this before. Would love to have you join! (maybe you have, if so sorry I missed that)

But I would love to hear jamesr suggestions also.

Yes, I am there as well....We have a great board with lots of help/suggestions.

We have been making trips to Monterey for +40 years just to eat lunch at Old Fisherman's Grotto. It's right on the pier you will walk past it. It's been on the wharf since 1950. Founded by Sabu Shake, Sr who has a very interesting past, check Goggle.

Cannery Row and Monterey Bay Aquarium are easy to get to on the free Monterey Trolley https://mst.org/routes/monterey-trolley It's a short walk from the pier to a couple of pickup points.

Cannery Row is great for walking around and window shopping or picking up some wine to take back. There's a nice tasting room in the shopping complex at 700 Cannery Row next to Sly McFly's.

There's a nice brew pub Peter B's just at the base of the Portola Plaza hotel a 10 minute walk back to the ship. If you are into Salvador Dali art they just opened the largest private collection of his art in the US at the Customs Plaza just at the head of the wharf.

We have been making trips to Monterey for +40 years just to eat lunch at Old Fisherman's Grotto. It's right on the pier you will walk past it. It's been on the wharf since 1950. Founded by Sabu Shake, Sr who has a very interesting past, check Goggle.

Cannery Row and Monterey Bay Aquarium are easy to get to on the free Monterey Trolley https://mst.org/routes/monterey-trolley It's a short walk from the pier to a couple of pickup points.

Cannery Row is great for walking around and window shopping or picking up some wine to take back. There's a nice tasting room in the shopping complex at 700 Cannery Row next to Sly McFly's.

There's a nice brew pub Peter B's just at the base of the Portola Plaza hotel a 10 minute walk back to the ship. If you are into Salvador Dali art they just opened the largest private collection of his art in the US at the Customs Plaza just at the head of the wharf.

It looks like the trolley does not operate in March. Someone even called them to ask if they would run it with a ship as big as the Ruby Princess coming in and they said no. Have you ever seen it run in March?