ecstasy

dengirl69

No. None of the Fantasy class ships have the poolside theatre. It's not something they will add. It's just not a feature of these ships. I really enjoyed both of our sailings on the Ecstasy... but you should not expect to see a poolside theater on any fantasy class ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am thankful it dont. I know I am the odd one because a lot of people love the pool side theater but it’s not something we care for. We have been on the elation and loved that ship. Yes, it is older and to some not as fun but it was perfect for what we like. So I was looking for another ship that would not have the theater:). Glad it won’t be on it anytime soon.

I am thankful it dont. I know I am the odd one because a lot of people love the pool side theater but it’s not something we care for. We have been on the elation and loved that ship. Yes, it is older and to some not as fun but it was perfect for what we like. So I was looking for another ship that would not have the theater:). Glad it won’t be on it anytime soon.

If you enjoyed the Elation then you will be fine on the Ecstasy. They're both the smallest ships in the fleet (Fantasy class) and both really old. Elation was built in '98 and Ecstasy in '91.